Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Podcast: Jesus, The Word, is all the world to me

 

 

Psalm 23  (The Lord is The Word)

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 HE maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for THOU art with me; Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 THOU preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: THOU anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not any thing made that was made.

4 In HIM was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through HIM might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 HE was in the world, and the world was made by HIM, and the world knew HIM not.

11 HE came unto HIS own, and HIS own received HIM not.

12 But as many as received HIM, to them gave HE power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on HIS name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

From the beginning of time "The Word" was with God.  And "The Word" is God.  And we follow "The Word."

John 10  (Jesus, The Word, says to us)

27 MY sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any (no spirit, no man, no circumstance) pluck them out of MY hand.

29 MY Father, which gave them ME, is greater than all; and no(ne) is able to pluck them out of MY Father's hand.

1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To HIM the porter openeth; and the sheep hear HIS voice: and HE calleth HIS own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when HE putteth forth HIS own sheep, HE goeth before them, and the sheep follow HIM: for they know HIS voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Hebrews 11:3  Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯