Saturday, September 16, 2023

πŸ’₯ God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power and love and of a sound mind. (2 Tim. 4:7)

 
Devils often try to drive us by fear.

God leads us by love, joy, peace.

Psalm 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 HE maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for THOU art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.

5 THOU preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: THOU anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯