Wednesday, September 6, 2023

πŸ’₯ God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.

 
When I was first born again in l975, God taught me to evaluate that which I was doing or planning to do by the following:

Matthew 11  (Jesus said;)

28 Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  We don't have to stand in long lines to vote for someone we don't even like!

πŸ’₯   If we dread going to an appointment or going shopping, don't just blindly go.  Pray.  Perhaps there is another plan God would give us.

Recently I was very tired.  I had eye drop prescription to pick up at Costco.  It was a Sunday.  I told Pam she had better check to see when the prescription department closed for I knew at my previous location they closed early on Sundays.  Pam checked internet and said it was good she checked for they are closed here on Sunday.   (GOOD!  I didn't want to go that day anyway.)

πŸ’₯  If we are considering having someone do work for us and it is overly expensive or very complex, put this on hold and pray again.  For God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.

πŸ’₯  If someone troubles us without cause, pray and what until God changes us about that person.  Or if we are still troubled after prayer, don't try to work with that individual.

πŸ’₯  A fundamental principle concerning following God is if we have no peace, pray, and if we continue to have no peace, don't do it!

James 3

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯