Friday, August 25, 2023

πŸ’₯ We will not be given more than we are able to bear.

 
I Corinthians 10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Often I have looked at other people and have thought, "I don't believe I could stand what they are going through."  And the Holy Spirit reminds me of the above scripture.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Often people get in places they should not be in because they failed the fundamental rule of God: which is "follow after peace."

If you have no peace about that which you have planned, don't do it.  There is another way to go.  Seek God and the way HE would have you go in the matter at hand.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Even in "little" things, be willing to make changes.

I have a wonderful dentist and I usually never dread going there for never is there any pain.

But recently I did have dread concerning an appointment.  Dentist was going to fill 2 teeth and she warned me about one tooth which is near a bridge and she said she didn't know if she could save the bridge and she might have to do a new bridge.  (Even as she spoke, I had begun praying, "God please don't let the bridge be destroyed.")

That prayer should have stopped the problem.

But as the time approached for me to have the 2 teeth filled, I continued to have a little fear and apprehension about the appointment.  So I prayed again.  "I'm fearful abut this next appointment.  Something is wrong.  Please help me."

Instantly I heard this, "Just have one tooth filled and set a second appointment for the other."

I was at complete peace and the fear disappeared.

I was in the car being driven to the appointment at the time I prayed and heard what to go.  I went into the office and was taken to the treatment room and the assistant came to do preparatory work and I told the assistant to please ask dentist if we could fill only one tooth this time and make appointment for me to come back for the other tooth.

Assistant said, "I think doctor will like that plan for she is going on maternity leave this week and it is becoming more difficult for her to do dental work at this time."

(It didn't matter to me which tooth dentist filled that day.)

Dentist choose the upper tooth which was beside the bridge.  She said it was more difficult for her to do work on the lower teeth.  I thought it was a good plan to repair the upper tooth because it was beside the bridge and that would not be lingering in my thoughts during the coming weeks.

She filled the tooth and didn't even mention the bridge so I felt it must not have been a problem, and it wasn't!

If there is a lingering dread after prayer, pray again Something is wrong with the plan.  

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Be very careful about letting others make decisions for you.

The husband of a woman in our little church group fell twice and they found he had two small strokes causing this problem.  He was also having problem at the same time with kidney stones.  (They are both in their 70's.)  There was much pressure on her during this time.  She said, "There are stairs all over this house."  She said they really needed a single level house.  They also lived across the state from her 2 adult aged children.  

The next report I received from her is they were selling their house and moving to her son's condominium.  They would buy their own house after her husband's physical condition got better.

I had one question:  "How did this come about."  (I didn't hear God mentioned in this plan.)

She replied, "He (son) offered."  (Still no mention of God showing her to do this thing.)

God gave me an open vision showing she was being swallowed whole by a giant prehistoric type snake.  I saw her 1/2 way in the snake's mouth with only her legs and feet hanging out, and then she was completely gone.  She had been swallowed whole, sort of like Jonah in the belly of the whale!  The snake was licking his lips.  Then he turned and I saw the tip of his tale wagging like he was a dog after having his meal.  End of vision.

Also I asked her what she was going to do if son (twice divorced unbeliever) brought a woman home to spend the night.  (no reply)

I communicated this to her.  And told her she was being swallowed whole by unbelievers:  5 unbelievers would be in this situation:  husband, adult son and daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter

Next communication:  She said, "She had never been comfortable with this plan to move to her son's house.  Finally she went to her husband and said she didn't want to do this."  Husband said, "OK."  So they cancelled this plan.

Now her husband's condition is better.  They still plan to sell the house and move to town where son and daughter live to be close if they need help.

I believe she was saved from disaster by changing this plan where she had no peace.

If you have no peace, don't do it!

One way God leads us is by "peace".   God often troubles us when the plan would not be good for us to do.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯