Sunday, August 13, 2023

πŸ’₯ We who believe GOD'S WORD enter into HIS rest.

 
Hebrews 3

17 But with whom was HE (God) grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

18 And to whom sware HE that they should not enter into HIS rest, but to them that believed not?

19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Hebrews 4

2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

3 For we which have believed do enter into rest,

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When we believe a Word that we think to be from God, we act according to that Word.

πŸ’₯  I fell at my house in Texas where I lived alone.  I was lying approximately 6 ft. from the nearest phone where I could call for help.  No one was due to come to my house until the following Monday.  I started trying to crawl on one side because I felt the hip on the other side was broken.  But the pain was so great I couldn't do it.  Then I heard, "You can do this."  And because I believed that Word and believed that Word was from God, I began crawling again toward the phone.  It took me 4 1/2 hours to get to the phone but because of that Word I did get there.

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ (the Word) which strengtheneth me.

As the ambulance workers rolled me past the front door of my house, taking me to hospital, I heard another word which I believed to be from God.

"You'll never see this house again."

I put the house up for sale from the hospital.

A woman from our church group said, "I don't see how you can do this."

I replied, "But I've heard a Word from God. 'I'll never see this house again.' "

We do that Word because we believe that Word is from God.  We don't try to believe.  We believe.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯