Friday, August 11, 2023

πŸ’₯ Letters from a church person, and reply from Joan Boney

 
Email from Joan Boney (8-10-2023)
 
I really believe I've heard from God concerning your situation.
"Get your own place as soon as possible, and get out of Drew's (sons) condo."

You lived with Edward for years, but to add other unbelievers and be surrounded by them will be deadly for you.

You're going to want to think Drew (son) is OK.  He is not.  He is not born again. And you're going to hear  things, when you are around him, that you don't want to hear, and maybe even see things you don't want to see.

The basic thing (concerning this church woman) is being swallowed up by being surrounded by unbelievers. That is the problem.

So the message from God is ... "Get your own place as soon as possible."

Love,
Joan

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Email from church person  (8-10-2023)
 
This is very interesting. 
 
Last night I told Ed (husband) that I did not want to move in with Drew (twice divorced son)
 
This has always made me uncomfortable. Certainly I have prayed quite a bit over the whole situation. But this particular uncomfortableness has never left me. 

(JB ...This is a strong sign in following God that you should not do this thing that is planned.)
 
And last night I felt I should tell him this. He was somewhat surprised but OK with it. 
 
I don’t have a problem with moving closer to them. But I know we need our own place.  (The last sentence is deception, hypocrisy, and a lie. JB)
 
We are in the process of getting rid of a lot of things that we no longer want or need. Things we won’t have room for in the new place. This is going much better than I thought it would. 
 
We are comfortable here now that he (husband) is home and recovering but definitely need a one story place. We can stay here as long as we need to, I think, in order to deal with house and move.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
Response from Joan Boney:   

This is a beginning. But you're still not speaking the truth to Drew (son). "I know we need our own place", is very much skirting the issue. 
 
You're not speaking truth.

You are speaking "nice", so there won't be offense. 

You will never ever see anyone in your family saved until you have the guts to speak the truth.   This makes me furious, and I don't believe this anger is just me, I believe God is angry toward you. Because you are not speaking truth, but you are still living in delusion and pretense.

I certainly agree with your last paragraph.

Is it possible for you to sit down and say why you don't want to live at Drew's? 

Or is it that you don't believe what God has said through me? 

It is not that "you need your own place.

That is such a lie. 

The truth is that you are still being swallowed up by unbelievers while you try to please them and make yourself look good without telling the truth.

Can you sit down and just list the truth and be honest? Because the truth is, you are being swallowed up by unbelievers, Changing doctrines of Christ into things that are not true. Believing a lie rather than the truth. This makes me furious.

(Open vision from God, of giant prehistoric snake swallowing church woman:  I had this vision a few weeks ago, and sent it to this church woman and told her I knew that was her that the giant snake was swallowing.  And it was happening because she was surrounded by unbelievers and was being filled with doctrines of this world and they were corrupting the doctrines of Christ and she was being swallowed whole.)

This is what I saw in that open vision:
 
There was a very big giant prehistoric type snake, about 5 times the size of a big alligator.  This church woman was 1/2 way in the snake's mouth.  She was already 1/2 swallowed, up to her waist.  Only her legs were out of snake's mouth ... Then she completely disappeared.  She was in the belly of the snake.  Swallowed whole like Jonah.  The snake was licking his lips ... Then the snake had turned around and was wagging the tip of his tail like a satisfied dog.  End of open vision.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 


When I wrote to the opera woman, if you will re-read that, I spoke only truth. 

This statement you made to Drew (son) is not even truth. You are still delusional. 

And it really makes me angry.  And I know God has to be very angry with you because you will not speak the truth. 

You are really deceiving yourself because you will not speak the truth, but have to make yourself look good.

And if you can't perceive the truth, you are already a goner. You may as well go along with them.  But you have spark of truth. 
 
But you almost deceived Pam.  But God did not let you deceive me, and God is not deceived by you either.

The devil is a liar and there is no truth in him. When he speaketh he speaketh a lie. ( John 8:44.)

Jesus says:  John 8:44   Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

So if any part of what you speak is deception, you will lead others into deception, and no one will be saved. And you are speaking by the devil, not by God.

So you can speak from the devil, or your can speak from God. But you are mixing the two, just like you have always done. And you have sweet water and bitter water coming from inside of you.  
(James 3:11)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Your words deceive and you are deceived.

(The truth is:  She cannot afford to be this close to unbelievers for they carry in them the doctrines of the world.  Twice already she has perverted the doctrines of the Bible and has spoken doctrines contrary to Bible.)

Learn to speak only truth of God,  and resist those damn devils in you (and her own flesh) that are telling you these things, and you are repeating them. And try speaking only truth. For that is of God.

And don't mix truth with things that are hyprocisy as you are currently doing. (James 3:17)  Hypocrisy is not from above, and you are full of it.

James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I don't think anything that I wrote to the opera woman, who lives across the street, has any hypocrisy in it, and she has vanished from me because she can't stand the truth. I wish you would read those letters I wrote to the opera woman. I wanted to say something that had hypocrisy, but God would not let me. So I had to speak truth.

Reprint: "E-mails to opera woman"   (Blog: 8-8-2023  Original title:  "Letter to a neighbor.")

Last week I met with a neighbor who helped me with German pronunciations.   She has a background in literature and music, especially in opera, and also lived for 8 years in Germany. 

As we talked she mentioned that her favorite German opera was "The Ring" by Richard Wagner.

I had no idea what the subject of the opera was but I have often heard people mention these 4 operas and have wondered and even thought I would like to know more about this.  I already know much of the pure music of Wagner.

When I mentioned I was interested in knowing more about "The Ring", she said she has so many books on this and I am welcome to borrow these books and also DVD's.

She sent me a brief introduction to "The Ring" from a man on a classical music radio station.  It explained the basic plot. 

In short, Wagner wrote 4 operas concerning a mythical god who had a ring stolen by one or two dwarfs and the rest of the time they are trying to recover this ring.

I told this neighbor (by email after we met and after I read what she sent about the plot) that if I had a "god" who had dwarfs steal from him, I would be looking for another "god".

Today I had it called to my attention several times that I needed to share something with her so I wrote another email and sent it to her.

(E-mail to neighbor)

I have a problem continuing with the actual operas because of all the "gods" in Wagner's works. I probably will hear some of the opera on the classical online presentations, where it is just music with vocal in German.

I don't want to see portrayal on DVD, however, as they worship their powerless gods.

My God created the heaven and earth and has great power to help me in every way as needed. HE is the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the father of Jesus Christ, the Word.

I do thank you for the help provided for it really was help. I knew nothing about that which "The Ring" meant. I did know Wagner dealt with mythical gods and such things as Hitler loved even when it was destruction of his own people. This just isn't for me, except for the abstraction of the Wagner music.

If you ever want to come over, there are many other things to enjoy.

Thank you again.

Joan Boney

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I knew it was important to make my view clear quickly and not allow any thought to linger about watching Wagner's opera on DVD, for I was not going to do that.  

It is the music that interests me and any singing, which is German, is treated by me simply as another instrument of sound, though vocal.  That is also the way I have viewed Italian opera.  I don't care what they are singing about.  I hear sound by voice as I hear sound by instruments.  And I enjoy it that way!

Music is very abstract as long as you don't know what it is they are singing about.  If you understand the lyrics you often hear of their sins, and various lusts can rise inside you by form of past memories.  Sometimes it can also pull you down and swallow you up and we overcome through God and by thinking of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


(Continued:  Letter to church woman:  8-10-2023)

Now why aren't you speaking truth to your own family, that they might be saved?

Your family may not be able to stand the truth, but they won't be saved if they can't.   And the way you are going won't save anybody. And it also risks damning you for eternity. You have to love the truth above yourself and above every person.

You're not pleasing God with what you are saying. You are certainly not saving them by lies.

So see if you can get some listing of truth from your heart.   And if you don't have the truth, I suggest you ask God to straighten you out. And that you pay attention to servants of God who give you godly instruction and do not allow you to continue in deception.

Deceiving, and being deceived. ... 2 Timothy 3:13
  
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯