Monday, August 14, 2023

πŸ’₯ Speak the truth. They will flee from you or be saved by the truth you speak.


Our neighbor who lives across the street from us came to help me with some German words.  She and her late husband lived 8 years in Germany.

As we talked she realized I have a classical music background.  She offered to lend me CD's, DVD's.  She asked if there was anything in music I was interested in learning or studying.  I told her I have no background in Wagner's "Ring".  She said that was her favorite Wagner operas.  She offered to help me and she sent me 2 websites.  I dug into them the day I received her email.

When I learned that the 4 operas of "the ring", center around a "god" who has a dwarf (or perhaps 2 dwarfs) steal his ring, I replied by email, "If a god allows one or two dwarfs to steal his ring, I would be hunting another god."

(I will speak truth and she will either flee from me or be saved.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯