Monday, August 7, 2023

πŸ’₯ Speak what God wants spoken.


When I am meeting with a stranger, I depend on God. Usually I'm praying that God will have me speak that which HE wants spoken and that I will not speak anything else but that Word that is brought to my mind by the Holy Spirit.

This past week, I was meeting with a woman in our neighborhood.  She is a retired teacher from the Air Force Academy which is located just down the road from us in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where we live.  She taught literature at the Academy.

I asked Pam to contact this woman and see if she would help me with pronunciations of some of the names of German conductors which we might use on our Podcasts.

She lives across the street from us and was glad to help me with this.  (Her husband is now deceased.)  They had previously lived for 8 years in Germany.

While teaching at the Academy she took groups to New York City to hear opera at the Met.  I felt she would understand how to speak the names of some of the German conductors and musicians and could help me.

Before she came to the house, I prayed that I would speak only what God wanted me to speak.

She has a very strong background in opera, and after our visit I had a feeling she is Jewish.

At one point the subject came up of Pam's being completely free from cancer and how God led Pam.  I told her of the open vision I had where I saw globs of what I thought to be cancer and how God showed me this outlined on the wall.   And how I heard a swoosh and saw the disease fall in on itself and completely disappear. 

She inquired if I was clairvoyant.  I told her, "No, this is a spiritual gift from God called "word of knowledge."  (I Cor. 12:8)

She seemed quite interested in this subject.  I shared very freely with her.

At one point, I shared that I once told God that I would rather go to hell than have to attend Church of Christ. She had a real interest in that and rather rejoiced.  I believe I told her there is so much corruption of scripture in that group that I just can't go to such.

Later, I sent her my email address and told her Pam and I both believe in God and in the Word of God written in the Holy Bible, but the churches today are so corrupt we can not go to such for they depart from some of the scriptures and we follow Bible.  (I told her this is the apostasy that is written of in the Bible and comes at the end of this world according to the Bible.)

After that, I felt she was Jewish.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I found it no problem at all to speak freely to her, but I speak that which is called to my mind by the Holy Spirit.

John 14:26  (Jesus says:)  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I'm not trying to do anything ... I just speak what I believe God wants spoken, that which is called to my mind by the Holy Spirit.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯