Friday, August 11, 2023

πŸ’₯ Many promises and statements in the Old Testament are valid for us today.

 
Psalm 23

1 The LORD (the Word) is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 HE (the Word) maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE (the Word) leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 HE (the Word)  restoreth my soul: HE (the Word) leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for THOU art with me; THY rod and THY staff they comfort me.  (The Comforter, the Holy Spirit, lives in me keeping me through the Word.)

5 THOU (the Word) preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: THOU anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of ME, saith the LORD.

Our righteousness is of God because it is God who spoke to our mind by HIS Spirit telling us what to do in the issues of this life and we did that Word and therefore our righteous is of that Word, of HIM.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Isaiah 23:3-4  THOU (what God says) wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee (on the Word): because he trusteth in THEE (trusting in that which God has said).

4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯