Tuesday, August 15, 2023

πŸ’₯ A warning sent to a church person.

 
Email sent by Joan Boney:   

8-8-23

Perhaps I should report this to you. I have seen in you what I view as a great spiritual deterioration. I have prayed that you be saved but unless your life is changed considerably, I really believe you are being swallowed alive by allowing people and thoughts to affect your "beliefs" in the doctrine of Christ and you are allowing your own flesh to take over.

I write this to warn you so you can make proper adjustments.

I do not solicit any verbal explanation from you.

But if I failed to warn you it might damage you.

One main thing: There has been no mention at all by you concerning God showing you anything. That leads us to believe that you are not hearing from God or that you have chosen not to tell us if you are.

Either way, it shows you to be "in trouble." and that greatly troubles us.

The end of the lives of most people is very bad. I see that for you too but it could be turned around.

Written in true love and caring,

Joan

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Hebrews 10:25    Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day (of the Lord) approaching.

(exhort: to urge earnestly by advice and warning)


Ezekiel 3

17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at MY mouth, and give them warning from ME.

18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯