Saturday, August 12, 2023

Podcast: Devils steal, kill, destroy and cause people to act in totally unreasonable ways. This can happen in church people.

 

 
 
As a new Christian, God cast out of me 3 devils.  I was already born again when this happened.  

Some church groups are taught that devils cannot live in the same body as the Holy Spirit.

Here is what happened which God allowed me to witness although this happened in a dream while I was sleeping in the night.

A devil was skipping through my chest cavity and ran into the Holy Spirit in me.  That devil tried to dart back.  It was "a double minded spirit".

The Holy Spirit in me said:  "I see you ... you must leave her ... you must go ... you must go ... you must go ..."  I felt like I was choking.  I began coughing.  I felt something tear out of my body through my throat.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Bible examples of effect of devils that are in humans and animals.

Matthew 8

28 And when HE (Jesus) was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

31 So the devils besought HIM, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

32 And HE said unto them, Go. 

And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Devils cause people to act in completely irrational ways, saying things through humans that person would never say in his right mind.

There was a church person that did this with me from time to time through many years.  At first, I did not recognize it was a devil in her that was fighting against me and even against the Bible.  It was crazy.  But I did not recognize devil until God showed me I would have done this same thing before devils were cast out of me by the Holy Spirit!

I Cor. 6

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Devils are twisted, irrational, crazy.  They especially fight against God and Bible.  What they say through church people are completely opposite from scripture.  You certainly cannot reason with devils!  All you can do is cast devils out of people.

Devils are spirits.  I think you can command those devils to go from that person and don't come back, even when you are not in the same area where that person lives since they are spirits that you speak to.

I have commanded devils to go from a person even when I'm not in the same country as the person.  I have said, "I command you in the name of Jesus to leave her and don't come back to her."  (I use the person's name when I do this.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Recently when I was having trouble with a church woman, God showed me the devil was trying to persuade her in an opposite way from the Bible.

I wrote her this e-mail:  God showed this about you:  Devils are trying to get you to believe things opposite to scripture.  You're going to have to fight them and cling to scripture.

She responded to me by email saying:  "Thank you."

I've found devils doing this to me and I have to hold onto scripture and fight with scripture.

Luke 4:  When the devil tempted Jesus, HE had to fight back with scripture which is truth ... and we read:  v. 18  And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from HIM for a season.

Only for a season did devil depart.  He will come back to you trying again to persuade you in ways opposite to scripture so be prepared to fight when that happens.

I Peter 5

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that HE may exalt you in due time:

7 Casting all your care upon him; for HE careth for you.

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto HIS eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.


I've found devils often attack us when we are overly tired.

And as long as we live on this earth devils will attack when possible.

After God takes us off the earth we have the total victory if we continue to overcome those thoughts sent by devils and hold fast to faith in God and Christ.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

At end of Podcast:  

Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

Piano Sonata No. 8,  
Alfred Brendel (piano) 
1962

$20 for 3 years
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯