Saturday, August 5, 2023

πŸ’₯ Resist the temptation to judge another man's servant.


Proverbs 30:10  Accuse not a servant unto his master, lest he curse thee, and thou be found guilty.

Romans 14:4  Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I feel very cautioned in complaining to superiors about workers.  It could harm the worker and endanger his job.  I would have to feel strongly led by God to do such.  If the worker proves himself a thief that might be another matter.
 
There is a warning here for us.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I had a young friend, 44-years old, who contacted the disease ALS and was dying.

A 20+ year old man from a religious group told David he was going to hell.   I told David I didn't think this was right.  My witness of David was opposite.

Before David died God gave me an open vision of David showing me that David was going to die but his spiritual condition was fine.

David died about 2 weeks after God gave me this open vision and I shared that with David's wife and children and suggested she have this read at David's funeral which was 600 miles away from where I lived and I did not attend the funeral.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Recently I have encountered 2 workers at businesses who demonstrated to me incompetence in their work.  

I did not report such to their employer and in these cases I believe I did what God wanted.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯