Wednesday, August 2, 2023

πŸ’₯ Monday night: 7-31-2023


Comments by Joan Boney:  Last night in Colorado Springs, USA, where I live, we had something I've never seen before.

We were having a severe thunder storm when all of a sudden a "ball of fire" came down and exploded (it seemed a few feet above the ground) with a very strong sound.  The light was very bright and the sound much louder than normal thunder storms.

I cried out:  "God, it's us down here in the house.  Protect us."

Regular lightning continued then moved away.  But it came back later.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Signs in the skys:

Acts 2:19

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Luke 21

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

I recognized the enormous power of God but this seemed different from a normal thunderstorm and I felt frightened by the great sounds.  I think God is showing a preview of that which is coming.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯