Saturday, April 9, 2022

πŸ’₯ When to speak and when to keep silence.

 
When I am with another person and am grieved by the words spoken by that person, if the Holy Spirit of God wants me to speak, HE will bring to my mind a scripture or a truth and I will speak, yielding to the Holy Spirit.  If God wants me to speak nothing, then I will not be reminded of any scripture or concept when I am with that person.

If I am reminded of nothing, then God does not have anything for me to speak to that person.

Often in such cases, after I leave that person I will receive several scriptures to restore me.  It is not that these scriptures were for the other person, but these scriptures were for me to restore me.

Focus on those scriptures to restore your thinking on truth from God.

So if you fail to speak and are reminded later, do not grieveYou weren't supposed to speak.

Know that God is restoring your soul from their words.

Psalm 23:3 HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯