Thursday, April 14, 2022

πŸ’₯ When God sends us out, HE goes before us.

 
Isaiah 45:2 I  will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron

John 10:4-5  And when HE putteth forth HIS own sheep, HE goeth before them, and the sheep follow HIM: for they know HIS voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Comments by Joan Boney:

In 2019, I was separated from a person in our church group.  In February 2022, I awoke one morning knowing to send the following to her:  "I want you to know I hope for the best for you in every way."

She graciously received my statement and wrote the following to me:  "Recently I have had a feeling that I would hear from you soon and even started looking for your name when I checked emails.  And now it has happened."

God works both ends as HE brings us together.  This is such important confirmation to me.

God goes before us when HE sends us out!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯