Saturday, April 16, 2022

πŸ’₯ Making transfers of scriptures and writings to your tablet Photo Album.


It is easy to transfer passages from the blog or Bible to the Photo Album of your tablet.

Just bring up on screen the page you want to copy.

There are 3 silver tabs on top of your tablet.  Press down both outside tabs at the same time.  This should cause the page showing on your tablet to "fly" away to your Photo Album.

This allows you take pictures of specific pages of the blog which you can then review and meditate upon as long as you feel you need to do so.

The Holy Spirit will remind us of scripture as needed... but also I find it beneficial to look at the scriptures which I have collected through the years.  I can easily do this by seeing them on my Photo Album of my Kindle tablet.

Sometimes at night I will look at this collection of scripture and I find it to be strengthening in ways of God and very helpful to me.

Joan Boney

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯