Saturday, April 23, 2022

Podcast: Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit: To speak what you want to speak and to ignore that which is given you by the Holy Spirit

 

 
 
We deny and reject the Holy Spirit when we fail to speak that which is called to our mind by the Holy Spirit for fear of that which man would say about us.

As we speak that which the Holy Spirit brings to mind, we accept HIM and confess HIM and the words we speak are of God.

I was with my favorite aunt, a Church of Christ member, several years ago.  The Holy Spirit brought this to my mind: "Tell her about being taken into heaven."

I didn't want to do that!

Church of Christ people do not usually delight in supernatural religious happenings!

But I knew it was the Holy Spirit speaking to me telling me to do this.  So I yielded myself to the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit never "makes" us do anything.  The Holy Spirit reveals the will of God to us.

I told my aunt this which happened to me shortly after I was born again.

I was asleep in the night when I was "transported" into heaven.  I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  (I saw no physical bodies.  It was a spiritual experience.)  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God.

A few nights later, the exact same thing happened to me a second time.

As I told this story to my aunt, I noticed a "dreamy" type look on her face.  And when I finished speaking she said to me, "Something like that happened to me once and it was all golden."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 1982, the following word came to me by the Holy Spirit and that word was repeated over and over throughout that day:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ...

I didn't know what this was going to mean.  But a few days later, God called to my attention several big-time ministers and things that they were doing, and messages to give to them.

When I couldn't get the message to them, I was persuaded by God to present the message on my radio broadcast, which was coast to coast in USA, and to name that minister by name along with the message.

Then that minister got the message.

I had a meeting in Seattle for the radio audience.  The radio station manager was waiting at the door of the meeting room.  When I arrived, he gave me this "warning".  "Joan ... you have many good messages.  Just speak those.  If you continue to speak these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

Instantly, the Holy Spirit arose in me and I said,  "George ... if I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air,"

If we deny that which God wants us to speak we deny the Holy Spirit.

John 12:42-43   Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on HIM; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess HIM, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

43  For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

On this Podcast, I will tell you a problem I had in 2021.

I Cor. 10:13   There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯