Tuesday, April 19, 2022

πŸ’₯ Trust in God. Rest in HIM. HE will bring it to pass.



God is always THE ANSWER.

Pray.

Wait until you hear from God.

Then trust in that Word that comes down to you from God by HIS Holy Spirit.

Don't do anything until God gives you HIS Word on the issue at hand.  Then rest in what God has said to you.

Our faith is built on that word that God speaks to us in the matter pertaining to this present life.  So we wait until we have that word from the Holy Spirit of God and then we act upon that word.

Romans 10:17  So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Examples:

πŸ’₯  Sometimes God will speak to us showing us what will happen in future:

John 16:13  Jesus says:  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

December 6, 2018:  I had fallen at my house in Texas.  As the ambulance workers rolled me past my front door of my house, God spoke these words to me by the Holy Spirit:  "You'll never see this house again."

By this word, I had the "faith" I needed to put that house up for-sale.

God speaks.  We believe it was God speaking that word to us.  We then act upon that which we believe we have heard.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  Sometimes God shows us a "better way" for us to go.

June, 2020:  I was considering putting new upholstery on my 25-year-old car.  As I thought about doing this, I heard a word from God by HIS Spirit:  "Or you could just buy a new car."

I had never thought of doing that.  I began to consider this.  I had just sold the house in Texas and the money was in the bank.  I could buy a new car and pay cash and have money left over.

That night I had a dream:  I bought a new car.

The day after that dream, we went to look at new cars.

Because of the word I had heard from God, I had faith that I would not need that money and I could buy a new car.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  I've often had dreams from God showing me what to do or what not to do.

Approximately 1997:  I was living with my mother in Clovis, New Mexico, USA.  God gave me a dream showing me I needed a way out of my house.  My cousin was there but I couldn't go "through my cousin's house."

My mother died two years later.  My cousin wanted me to move to the city where she and her husband and two sons lived.  She said, "The boys can really help us."

But God had already shown me I couldn't go through my cousin's house.  I had to find another way out.  

In another dream, God had shown me I was building a new house.

I moved to Lubbock, Texas, where I built another house. 

My cousin's husband died a few years later.  Then my cousin died.  It would have been terrible for me to have moved to the city where she had lived.  God was warning me not to do this thing.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Each of us who belong to God are led by God while HE leaves us on this earth.  God speaks to us by HIS Spirit by bringing thoughts to our mind.  Sometimes we will be reading the Bible and the Holy Spirit will illuminate a scripture which shows us what God wants us to do.  Sometimes God will give us a dream.

Regardless, God brings to us the Word which shows us what to do and also what not to do.

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯