Monday, April 25, 2022

πŸ’₯ Follow up on the subject of "sedition".

 
One of the blog subjects that I published on Sunday, April 24, concerned the subject of "sedition".

All my life, I have enjoyed history.

Recently, I saw a 3 part TV series concerning The American Revolutionary War.  Also recently I saw the Mel Gibson movie, "The Patriot", concerning this war.

As I watched the events of this war, I was reminded (by God) of the word, "sedition."

And I thought, "Wasn't sedition listed in the works of the flesh?"

I checked Galatians 5 and found it to be so.

Galatians 5:19-21  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Then I checked the definition of sedition in dictionary and found the following:

Seditions:  Conduct or speech inciting others to rise up against or rebel against a country or ruler or monarch; incitement to riot; inflaming to rebellion against laws of nations; 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As is often the case, those things man admires and thinks to be "good" are "evil" in the eyes of God as shown by the Bible.

I'm keeping the scriptures on sedition before my eyes until the subject has been corrected in my thinking by the Word from God, and until God's thinking from Bible goes deeply into my thinking conforming me to the Word of God on the issue of this life.

2 Timothy 3:16-17  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Romans 12:1-2  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯