Saturday, April 2, 2022

πŸ’₯ Philippians 4:13

 
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Paul is saying:  I can do all things through The Word which strengthens me.

Because God told us this Word, we can do it.  

We think on that Word which God spoke to us.  

We believe it was God who spoke this Word to us.  

Therefore because we believe it is from God we can do what HE said.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On December 6, 2018, in the night, I fell at my house in Texas.  I knew I was badly injured.  I was in great pain as I was lying on the tile floor.  I began to try to crawl to a phone. But the pain was so severe, I didn't think I could do this.  But then I heard a word from God by the Holy Spirit.  HE said, by putting this thought into my mind, "You can do this!"

It took 4 1/2 hours to crawl to the phone.  But each time I stopped, I remembered the word I had heard from the Holy Spirit, "You can do this!"

As the ambulance workers rolled me past my front door, I heard another word from God by HIS Spirit in the form of a thought that came into my mind:  "You'll never see this house again."

I didn't mind at all for several months before this, God had put into my heart that I wouldn't be able to continue to live alone as I had been doing.  (I was 81 years old at that time that I fell.)

Often when a change is coming, ahead of time God will prepare us by putting it into our hearts.

Because of the Words God spoke to me by HIS Spirit that night, I was able to do things that might seem hard or even impossible.

The Word strengthens us!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯