Thursday, April 14, 2022

πŸ’₯ Man dies once and after that the judgment. (Heb. 9:27)

 
Some people believe in reincarnation.  

But here is what the Bible says:  

Hebrews 9

26 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that HE should offer Himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26 For then must HE often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath HE appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28  So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for HIM shall HE appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The Bible tells us that man dies once ... then comes the judgment.  Man does not have multiple forms of lives after death as some people believe, thinking themselves to be the reincarnation of another person.

Man lives, dies, and then comes judgment.

II Corinthians 5

9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of HIM.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

We are judged by The Word of God.

So conform your thinking to that which God says in the Bible.

Jesus says:  
 
John 12:48   He that rejecteth ME (The Word), and receiveth not MY words, hath ONE that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

That which is written in the Holy Bible will judge us.  

Romans 12

1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Agree with that which God says in the Holy Bible for The Word judges us at the judgment seat of Christ.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Though we will all appear at the judgment seat of Christ, if we belong to Jesus death is just a "falling asleep" and when Jesus returns HE will raise the dead in Christ and take them to HIMSELF in the clouds.

I Thessalonians 4

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep (dead), that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with HIM.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent (go before) them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord HIMSELF shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Death is simply "falling asleep,"  And when Jesus returns, HE will raise those who are "asleep" and they will be given new spiritual bodies  (I Cor. 15:47-53) and they will rise in their new spiritual bodies and meet Jesus in the air and will be taken to the new heaven and new earth which is created by God for the resurrected in Christ.

Revelation 21 (God shows the apostle John that new heaven)

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people, and God HIMSELF shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And HE that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus says:

John 5

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth MY word, and believeth on HIM that sent ME, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in HIMSELF; so hath HE given to the Son to have life in HIMSELF;

27 And hath given HIM authority to execute judgment also, because HE is the Son of man.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear HIS voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

At the judgment seat of Christ we will be judged by The Word of God and if we conform our thinking to that Word of God, the Holy Bible, we do good.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

My cousin's husband died.

She told me Thurman (from his hospital bed) reached over and patted her hand and fell asleep.

That is what death is.  Falling asleep.  And those who die in Christ will be sleeping until Jesus returns and awakens them and changes them to their new spiritual bodies and they will rise to meet Jesus in the air.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

At the age of 81, I fell at my house and didn't know if I would live or die.  I didn't even ask God if I would live or die.  

These scriptures are so real to me that I knew it didn't matter.  Either way God would take care of me and I know I belong to HIM.

But had I died at that time, I would not have gotten to make the Podcasts which I began to record to exhort the church in February, 2020.

Paul said of himself:  

Philippians 1

20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

25 And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;

26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.

27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯