Monday, April 4, 2022

πŸ’₯ We should do as the Bereans did when they heard a preacher.


Acts 17

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

12 Therefore many of them believed;

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I've never gone to a church service expecting to hear evil.  If I thought evil was in that group, I would not go there.  But often I've heard evil in church groups.  

One pastor was teaching from John 8, where the woman was taken in adultery.  Pastor said, "And when they brought her to Jesus, she was naked from the waist up."

I was very shocked.  I knew this was not in John 8.

I looked at the congregation.  I didn't see anyone looking at John 8 in the Bible.

What I did see were very lustful grins on the faces of many of the men as they imagined a woman naked from the waist up.

This pastor, by his words, loosed lasciviousness into the congregation.

And the words of this pastor were not true.  He added this to the Bible.  I took my Bible and reread John 8.

John 8

1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning HE came again into the temple, and all the people came unto HIM; and HE sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto HIM a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto HIM, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest THOU?

6 This they said, tempting HIM, that they might have to accuse HIM. 
But Jesus stooped down, and with HIS finger wrote on the ground, as though HE heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking HIM, HE lifted up HIMSELF, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again HE stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up HIMSELF, and saw none but the woman, HE said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The next day I called this pastor and told him I was in his Wednesday night service where he said the woman taken in adultery was naked from the waist up but I read the Bible and could not find this in the Bible.

I asked this pastor where that information is in the Bible.

Pastor replied, "I can't remember where it is in the Bible."

I asked him to look it up and have his secretary call me and tell me where it is for it was very important for me to know this.

Pastor then began screaming into the phone and said, "All right.  It's not in the Bible.  Where do you go to church?"

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

One Sunday morning, in good faith, I went to the church service at a non-denominal church.

Pastor was teaching in the Old Testament concerning Sarah and Hagar.  And pastor said:  "Sarah and Hagar were 1/2 sisters." 

I was really surprised to hear that for I had never seen that before in the Bible.

When I got home I read all scriptures pertaining to Sarah and Hagar and there was no statement saying they were 1/2 sisters.

I called the pastor the next morning and told him I couldn't find what he said about Sarah and Hagar in the Bible and I asked him where it was in the Bible.

This pastor said, "I can't remember where it is in the Bible."

(Pastor was lying to me.)

I told him it was important to me to know this so I asked him to please look this up and have his secretary call and tell me.

Pastor became angry and said, "It's not in the Bible."

(Notice both these pastors lied in what they said to their congregations and these pastors both lied to me.   They both knew what they had said was something out of their own imaginations and it was not in the Bible.)

Both pastors are antichrist in the churches:

2 Thessalonians 2

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, (they would fall away from scripture)  and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

(In 1982, God said to me:  "The falling away are not people leaving the church group.  The falling away are the church groups leaving the scriptures.)

In both of these church groups, I saw no one in either congregation looking at a Bible to see if what pastor was saying was true.  The people just had big smiles on their faces, loving the pastor regardless of that which he said.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 1979, God gave me the following dream:

Destruction was everywhere.

A meeting was going on and I went into the room and sat down and began listening to the man who was speaking to a group of people.

A second man rushed into the room and said:  "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... it's too late ... it's already begun."  

(He disappeared and the first man resumed speaking.)

I looked out the windows for I wanted to know what had "already begun," but no one else in the room tried to find out or seemed interested.

When I looked out the windows, I saw a tall pole with a civil defense type yellow speaker on top of the pole.  

Coming out of the speaker was a gas and I knew it would poison the people and kill them.  

And the poison gas coming from the speaker was coming directly toward those of us who were sitting in that room

The shocking thing is the gas that was coming to kill the people was coming from our own speaker which was set there to warn the people.

I looked at the man who was sitting next to me in the meeting.  He was looking directly at the man who was speaking.  He had a very big grin on his face and seemed attentive but then I saw it.  This man was dead.  He was a corpse.  

I looked at the other people who were sitting in the room and saw they also were all dead, corpses.

And as I sat among them, I began to feel drowsy and I knew the gas that was coming from the speaker was killing me too as I sat there.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Approximately 2 years after this dream, I was at Word of Faith church on a Wednesday night and pastor, Robert Tilton, was speaking to the people.  I glanced at the man who was sitting next to me.  I was very shocked!  He was the man who was in the Poison Gas Dream which I had in 1979.  I looked at the congregation and they seemed to be the people in that dream.  I got up immediately and went into the ladies room and began praying.

I said to God:  "I think YOU are telling me to leave this church group.  So I am going to get into my car and drive away.  But if YOU want me to return, I will turn around and come back."

I expected God to put me into another church group.  But HE did not.  And every time after this, when I would try to go to church, I would hear evil coming from the pastors and I could not go to that church group.

Destruction was everywhere.

After this, God showed me this was antichrist in the churches.  The churches were teaching that antichrist will come through governments of men.  But the apostle John shows us in the Bible that antichrist is in the churches.  (And antichrist is shown by John to be a spirit in church people and like the devil antichrist is in many people, not just in one person.)

The apostle John says:

I John 2:18-19  Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The apostle Paul said to the elders of the church at Ephesus:

Acts 20:29-30  For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after
them.

And the apostle Paul explained antichrist in the following scripture.

2 Thessalonians 2

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (of the Lord) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

(God explained this to me in 1982:  "The falling away are churches leaving certain scriptures ... and when this happens antichrist, the man of lawlessness moves in to that church group and sets up perverse doctrine."  )

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

NASB  6 And you know what restrains him now, so that he will be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is removed.

When I read verse 6, I said to God:  "Who restrains antichrist?"  And instantly I knew it was "The Word" Jesus who restrained antichrist ... and I understood.  When churches changed the scripture antichrist moved into that church and set up his own perverse doctrine.  

Antichrist could not move  into the church until the scripture was removed.  The scripture kept antichrist out.

KJV  8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:

(When Jesus returns, HE will destroy antichrist and all who follow perverse doctrines of antichrist in the churches today.)

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯