Saturday, June 13, 2015

God makes us wiser than our enemies

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 119:98 ... 98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies:
for they are ever with me.


That which God has said (commanded) to us:


James 1:5 ... 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  

I feel I always lack wisdom ... in both secular things and spiritual things ... I know I am safe as long as I remember to turn to God and ask HIM ...

Recently a woman wrote an email to me which she should not have written.  I talked with her about this.  She said, "If I would have turned to God HE would have shown me not to write that."  She said, "I wish I hadn't written it."  (Twice she said this.)  But she did write it.  And the fruits of her email are this:  she didn't turn to God and she wrote and it was evil and did evil because it was her own flesh and her own wisdom.  I asked her if she didn't think to turn to God.  And she said God never even came into her mind.

I heard this scripture:  Psalm 10 ... 4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God:  God is not in all his thoughts.


God must be in our thoughts ... otherwise we will come into great shame.


==========

After I was born again, one of the first scriptures shown me by God is the following:

John 5 ... Jesus said ... 30 I can of mine own self do nothing:as I hear, I judge:and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Jesus, the son of God said this ... HE could do nothing of himself, of his own thinking ... HE heard from God and judged by that ...

Certainly I could do nothing of my own thinking.  I must hear from God.

And our own will in the matter can pervert the judgment of God ... We might want to save that person.  And we might end up quoting the wrong scriptures to them and even encourage them in their evil without causing repentance.

We must not put forth words by our own will.

Like Jesus, we must give up our will in the matter, and seek the will of God and speak that which is given us by the Holy Spirit for this will be the will of God.  In this will be power of God to do the work of God.

==========

I Cor. 2 ... Paul says ... 1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Don't try to devise clever stories to draw men to yourself.  Just speak the truth as it is given to you by the Spirit of God.

This has been a foundation for me and wisdom to me to do this.

==========

Other "commandments" that make me wiser than my enemies ...

Proverbs 3 ... 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.


Trust in the Lord ... in the Lord as a Spirit ... in the Lord as the Word of God, as scripture.  

If I will stop and talk with God, HE will direct all my paths.   If God directs my paths, I will have good success. 

Fear the Lord ... and depart from evil ...

==========

Psalm 1

1 Blessed is the man
that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
 

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
 

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


Not taking my counsel, my direction, from the ungodly, sinners, scornful.  Delighting in Bible.  Paying attention to that, to the Word.  Thinking about it and following it.

A tree planted by rivers of water would be hard to remove.  And such a tree would bring forth fruit.  It would not dry up.  It was tapped into water.

John 15 ... Jesus says ...  1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away:and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches:He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit:for without me ye can do nothing. 

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 

9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you:continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

If we need to stop and back up and go another way, we do that.  We do whatever God shows us to do even when we do not understand, even when all around us fight against that which God told us.


and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.