Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Fill your house with good

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Mt. 12 ... 43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there:and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

It is important to fill your house with good and to keep it filled with good.

Devils will not want to move into your house if you do that continually.

James 4 ... 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

==========

This week, I thought upon the past.  I even looked up an old boyfriend in Wickipedia  ... I read about him.  I even saw a photo from a newspaper in 1960 where he married.  I saw a nice picture of his wife in a full length wedding gown.

After that I turned to God for help.

Yesterday, the following was printed on our blog.

Psalm 119:57 ... Thou art my portion, O Lord ...

I thought about how this world is not my portion.  Jesus is my portion.

Why?  Because I am dead and my life is hid with Christ in God.  Col. 3:3

I was buried with Christ through baptism ... symbolic of being dead with Christ ... dead people are no longer a part of this present world.  And I am buried with Christ and raised with Christ instead of having my portion in this present world.  And this is so I no longer serve my own flesh and desires of the flesh but serve Christ and the will of God.

Col. 3 ... 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:6 For which things 'sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free:but Christ is all, and in all.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any:even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 

16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly  

We have to fill our house with good.  If we fill our houses with the good word of God, the devils will not want to live with us.

If we fill our houses with things of this present world, we might make ourselves more appealing to devils.

And this is a continual "filling" ... day by day ...

Col. 3 ... 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Therefore ... Col. 3:1 ... 1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Notice this is a deliberate act on our part ... a deliberate turning from thoughts of this world and the various loses and disappointments of the past, and a deliberate turning to the word of God and focusing on the Word of God, thus "filling our house with good" ... in a deliberate act.

Psalm 1l9 ... 59  I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto Thy testimonies.

Col. 2 ... 12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

I, too, have been raised from the dead of this present world ... so how can I choose to live with the dead anymore.  The dead of this world and their desires have nothing to do with me.  My life, now, is in Christ.

So I fill my life with HIS word ... by a deliberate daily choice.

Filling my house daily with good.