Sunday, August 3, 2014

We must be wise as serpents and harmless as doves

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday in US mail, I received a letter addressed to Jesus Ministries.  There was no return address on envelop.

It had every appearance of trouble.

When Jesus sent the disciples out, HE told them ... 16Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.  17But beware of men... Mt. 10




I carefully opened the envelop.  I took the letter out without opening the letter.  I shook the letter to see if any form of money came out of the envelop.  When there was no money, I threw the letter away without opening the letter.

Had the person who wrote it been overwhelmed with gratitude to God over the writings we do, there would likely have been money in the envelop.

Otherwise there is likely either hate toward us or begging for prayers which the person does not have faith in God to do for himself (herself) ... either way, I avoid such when possible.

Even had there been a return address on the envelop, this is the way I would have reasoned.

My job is to report what I believe God has shown me ... My responsibility ends there. 

Paul said:  26Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 27For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God. Acts 20

I've done the same.  What the reader does with the information is his responsibility.  And in the day of judgment, he will be responsible and answer for what he chose to do with the counsel of God as will I.

But it is my responsibility to share that which I believe to have been shown me by God by HIS Spirit.  And this is what I do.  Therefore my faithfulness is to God, not to man. 

At Paul's time there were perverse men among the church leadership.  Today there are many perverse men and women in church groups.  These perverse people fall away from scriptures taking themselves to hell and showing themselves to be followers of devils by their perverse doctrines.

We can't reason with them for they have already left the truth of the Holy Spirit in the scriptures and have reasoned away scripture to their own damnation.  II Thess. 2:  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


Paul explained:  Acts 20 ... And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. 26Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 27For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God. 28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. 29For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31Therefore watch, 




My job is to rightly divide the word of God, the Holy Scriptures.  Many scriptures have been perverted to allow humans to please themselves on this earth.  Many doctrines have been set forth by fleshly men who have see scriptures through their own flesh having not the Spirit of God.  One of the most blatant errors is the thinking in so many church groups that the eating of crackers and drinking of grape juice is communion with God.  Communion with God is hearing from God by HIS Spirit and eating the word of God correctly, doing that which is proper with the word of God.  But there are many perversions of doctrine today in the various church groups.  We must not partake of errors like this as Christians.  If you have the Holy Spirit in you, you will see this truth.  But many in churches today are not born again and do not have the Spirit of God therefore they follow by their own minds and do all manner of perverse things in the name of Jesus.

Jesus warns the church about such perversions.

Mt. 24:   3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I
(Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.


By their fruits we know them and we know each other by our fruits.  


Paul says, before Jesus returns, there will come "a falling away" ... This will be churches falling away from correct doctrine to set up perverse doctrines which approve men in their sins and make men in churches feel good about themselves in their sins.  II Thess. 2  This allows the spirit of antichrist to reign in the church groups.  We see this everywhere in church groups, both protestant and Catholic groups.  They set up doctrines not in the Bible and command their follwers to follow these perverse doctrines.  They take scriptures and change the scriptures to approve themselves. 

But God has a remnant for HIMSELF even today.  As bad as the end times are, there is still a remnant of God's people.  And to the end there will be a remnant.

But it will get very bad ... much worse than now.

Jesus says ... Mt. 24 ...  22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.