Monday, August 25, 2014

God causes us to look at situations in truth

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There are times our flesh would deceive us ... but God opens our eyes to truth not wanting us to deceive ourselves.

This happened to me this week.

The woman named Betsy (Catholic but not born again) was supposed to come to my house to watch football game.  She didn't show up.  Finally I noticed my answerphone blinking.  It was Betsy but I accidentally erased the message when I tried to hear it.  About 8:30 that night, I decided I'd better check to see what she said.  I called her.  The phone rang three times.  Then it was like someone connected and then hung up.

Saturday Betsy called me.  I told her about this.  She said she did pick up phone and she answered phone but there was just a bunch of static so she hung up.

I was thinking it was not Betsy's fault.

Then the Holy Spirit said to me:  "She could have called you back."

This is truth.

God does not want us to deceive ourselves about worldly people.  The Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit, wants us to live in truth and HE will show us truth that we can live in truth and not be deceived by our own thinking or by their words.

Live in truth.  It is the way of God.  Keep truth in your mind as you go forward.

... "wise as serpents, harmless as doves."  Mt 10