Monday, August 4, 2014

1 Cor. 10:13 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

1 Corinthians 10:13 ... There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


There are people and things that are bad for us and usually we recognize it.  But getting free is something that I know I need the help of God to free me.  I call out to God, "Please help me to be free from this person (or activity)" ... 

In the above scripture, we see a promise that God will make a way of escape for us.

I do not want to be around those people who pervert the word of God.  I do not want to be around those people who continually bring bad fruit.  (I speak of people who say they are Christian but produce bad fruit.) But I must have God's way of escape.  Sometimes I must wait until the door opens to let me get out.  I can't kick the door in.  Instead I have to do escape the way God has.  It will come and I will get free from them.  I just keep praying, asking God to help me get free.