Sunday, August 3, 2014

I'm born again ... What do I do now?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was born again in 1975 ... changed instantly from the person I had been before!  I was staying at a friend's house after having an operation.  As I left her house that morning and walked past her and out the door, I made a very casual statement ... "I don't think I've been a Christian until now."

Donna replied in an excited way ... "Joanie ... wait ... come back here ... what did you just say?"

I explained to her that something had happened to me in the night and I had been changed.  Now I believe I am born again.  (I thought I was a Christian, having been baptized in water when I was about 15, but something really happened that night before I left Donna's house and now I believed I really was a Christian.)

"So what do I do now?" I asked Donna.

She replied:  "Nothing."

I just stared at her in shock ... surely I had to do something ... But really Donna was right.

Paul said:  Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?  Gal. 3:3

So I read the Bible and just did what I was shown by God to do.  And that is what we should do from the beginning of our calling to the end.

I didn't read a lot of books written by man.  God just had me read the Bible and HE taught me what to do.  Forty years passed.  And HE still has me do things exactly the same.  Read Bible and do what HE shows me.