Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Try the spirits whether they are of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Thoughts come to our minds.  Where did that thought come from?  This is a very important question.

God sends thoughts to our mind by HIS Spirit, by the Holy Spirit.  But the devil also sends thoughts to our mind.

Therefore the apostle John told us:  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. I Jn. 4

Recently I heard the following:

"The ministers and their followers desecrate the body of Christ with their false doctrines.  You can't stay among them."

When I heard this message, I said to the spirit:  "Do you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?"  I heard, "Yes".

Recently I wrote an exhortation and the thought came, "Send that to Betsy" (a Catholic woman who is not born again) ... I said to that spirit, "Do you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?"  I heard, "No."

When we are of God, born again, having HIS Spirit, we have authority to ask such questions thereby trying that spirit that brought that thought.

Please read:  How to try the spirit to see if it is from God