Saturday, August 23, 2014

Must not allow their weak faith to pull us away from our faith in God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Even in our own little church group, people rise up from time to time showing their weak faith.

We must not allow their weak faith to pull us away from our faith in God.

Psa. 23:1 ... The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.


God revealed Jesus, THE WORD, to me many years ago.  I believed the Word.  I followed the Word.  When we believe the Word and follow the Word, then the Lord (the Word) is our shepherd ...

HE watches over me and provides for me and moves me to another pasture when I need to move. 

HE also keeps me in the pasture and keeps me from trying to stray to another pasture.  HE pulls me back and keeps me in the place where he put me.

HE watches over me day and night and cares for me day and night.