Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Holy Spirit teaches us all things and guides us into all truth

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I had been having a problem at night when I would go to bed.  It was as if I just couldn't stay in bed.  I would do much better when I got up and got into chair in bedroom and fell asleep in chair then later when I awoke and was in the chair move into bed.  I had no idea what was causing that problem.

Then one day, I realized the medicines I was taking at night were likely fighting each other.  I changed and began taking one medicine a few hours before bedtime and the other when I went to bed.  Since that time I've been able to sleep in bed.

I believed at the time it was God by HIS Spirit who showed me the reason for the problem.

The Holy Spirit teaches us all things.  The Holy Spirit guides us into all truth.

Jn. 14:26 ...  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things

Jn. 16:13 ... Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:



We are "kept by the Spirit of God" as we walk on this earth.  We don't know what is causing our problem.  Then the Spirit of God will remind us of something and the problem is illuminated and we know the cause of the problem so we can adjust our way on this earth.