Thursday, August 28, 2014

John 8:12 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 8:12 ... Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I (THE WORD) am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Recently God gave me a dream as follows:  (This concerns a Catholic woman who is not born again but is very religious and very self righteousness.)  She came to my house and began cutting her hair.  Hair fell everywhere.  She had dyed her hair red (phony).

This is "light" to me concerning this woman.  She will be a problem to me and drop her clever, worldly sayings and her way all over the place and I will be left to clean it all up.  Her her dyed hair is "phony", untrue.

I believe God is showing me she will not change and likely I will have to take strong action where she is concerned.

Light from God is a good thing.  We who are of God must walk in truth and not in deception.  Our action must reflect truth.  Light drives away darkness.  If we keep silent and allow the darkness to speak at will, then the darkness reigns.  When we speak up darkness flees.

The Word comes to us through dreams, through scripture, through examples called to our mind.

We rejoice in the word and make decisions based on the Word which is light to show us the way ...