Sunday, August 24, 2014

God provides

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When I had a house built in Clovis (USA), I asked the builder to put two rectangular windows in a storage room upstairs. He said he couldn't do that.  I thought no more about it.

One day my mother and I were riding in car on the street overlooking the place where I wanted the windows.  Two rectangular windows had been cut out exactly where I wanted them and exactly the size and shape that I wanted.

I went back to the house and talked with the contractor.  I said, "I see you decided you could put those windows upstairs where I wanted them."  Contractor replied:  "No ... last night there was a strong wind and it blew those openings in the framework in that area. I said, "Then I guess you can put windows there."  He said, "I guess."  He did put them there. They were exactly what I wanted.