Saturday, August 2, 2014

Psalm 62:5 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 62:5 ... My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Recently I was reading a secular book and at the end of one of the chapters, the author wrote:  Where is your home?

I stopped and thought about this.  Where is my home?  Certainly it is not the house I live in now.  It is not this nation where I live ... I'm just here temporarily.

My home is with God, with Jesus, with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Paul ... I'm just not there yet. I'm temporarily here.  All this is temporary.  I'm just waiting, passing time until God removes me from this present earth.

Heb. 11 ... and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.  14For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. 15And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. 16But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

II Peter 3 ... But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?  13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.