Saturday, October 31, 2015

Staying free from bondages of man

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently, I had doctor's appointment.  I have to go in yearly in order to keep getting that prescription for Ambium (sleep aid) otherwise I would not be going to doctor for yearly checkup.

This is my third appointment with this doctor.  We have worked through the concept that I do not choose to have blood tests ... nor do I choose to do screenings for cancer ... nor do I want vaccinations ... He did ask me again if I wanted these but I just sort of laughed (giggled actually) and declined each.

He accepts my decision.  He said, "You are an adult and while it is not what I would do, what you are choosing does seem to be working for you." 

(Sort of reminds me of Daniel wanting to eat a food other than the king's provision and when they tested this, Daniel and his men were healthier than the men who ate the kings portion ... Dan. 1)

During the time I spent with doctor, I did not mention the Bible but I did share with him some Bible concepts which he seemed to find interesting.

I told him about going to Walmart this week and how a man did something very offensive and I just kept saying to myself, "Charity, Charity, Charity ... act toward this man with charity."

I told this doctor I do not want to hurt anyone.

(Before going to doctor's appointment, I prayed that I would only say that which God wanted me to say.  Also I prayed that he would not do anything to me that didn't need to be done.)

We discussed the pain I have daily as result of the operation on my leg after that accident 5 years ago.

When I described it's problem he said it sounded like cell damage ... cannot be repaired.  I am helped by putting heating pad on my foot and leg and knee ... and by using over the counter roll on, "Freeze it" ... and by taking Aleve.

As a result of my description he wrote in his notes that I cannot take exercise ... One of their sections on the medical information they have you fill out has to do with how much exercise you do daily ..

He said my blood pressure was a little higher ... I replied it was probably due to the pain caused by their blood pressure machines.  One was so bad she had to switch to another machine which was also painful.  He said, "Pain will cause blood pressure to rise."  It seems to me their blood pressure machines are abnormally painful.  (The nurse was a little hostile to me when I mention pain as she tried to take blood pressure.)  Next time (a year from now) I suspect I will decline having the blood pressure test as a result of the pain and doctor's statement that the pain will cause the blood pressure to rise. (so how can it be accurate?)  And I really don't care about blood pressure or even know what they think the numbers mean or care to know what they think the numbers mean.  It just seems to me to be one of their routines. (At one point, after I mentioned pain from their machines, doctor said, "You can go to grocery and take your blood pressure regularily.  They have machine."  I just stared at doctor and said nothing.  (I don't care about blood pressure and wouldn't know what numbers meant anyway.) 

(Or I might even buy the cuff type blood pressure that goes around wrist as dentist uses for it doesn't hurt me, and take it in and if they don't want to use that, just decline blood pressure test)

========
The only other issue concerned vegetables ... He wanted me to eat vegetables.

Where in Bible does it mention vegetables?

I like vegetables OK but they are a problem fixing.  You have to peal and chop and it is hard for me to stand in one place or even to move around to get the various things to do this work.  I usually just end up throwing the vegetables away when I buy them.

And do I really want to put myself into this bondage of having to be sure to buy such regularly and prepare them before they rot in my refrigerator?  especially when I see nothing in Bible about vegetables...

I began talking to God this morning about vegetables and here is what God showed me.  Most of it is in Col. 2 ...

understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

God knows everything about our bodies and God is able to communicate with me ... Do I want to go into bondage of this world in what I eat and how often to eat it?  These are ideas of man and are often vainly, puffed up ideas based on knowledge of man which is also often vain and puffed up. 

I think of the children of God wandering in the wilderness for 40 years eating manna ... And I think of John the Baptist living on locust and wild honey ...

What do we eat today ... Our bodies often tell us what we can tolerate at any given moment in time.  I digest pasta very well.  Many other things I have eliminated when I find they do not agree with me.

My dad had heart trouble so doctor required him to lose weight.  He cut back in bread.  But my aunt said, "Bread is the staff of life."  I don't see that exactly in Bible but I feel she was more nearly correct than that doctor.  Certainly the bread of the Word of God is the staff of life.

But my dad did cut back on bread and lost weight and then died.  The weight loss did not prolong my dad's life at all.  God is in charge of the time we live or the times we died.  I see various scriptures on that.  Also honoring father and mother has something to do with long life (Eph. 6) ... and Prov. 3 ... speaks of various thing that help body ...

Prov. 3 ... Chapter 3
1 My son, forget not my law;
but let thine heart keep my commandments:

2 For length of days, and long life,
and peace, shall they add to thee.

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee:
bind them about thy neck;
write them upon the table of thine heart:
4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding
in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him,
and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes:
fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
8 It shall be health to thy navel,
and marrow to thy bones.

And we know I Cor. 11 where those who mishandle the word of God have for this cause the reason for their sickness and even death.

I Cor. 11 ... 27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep (die).


I want to build my house on the Bible ... We can believe the Bible and what God says for it is always truth ... while man has his own vision of knowledge based on his own thinking ... but that doesn't mean man is correct in his thinking.

God's wisdom is perfect ...so what does God say about these issues?

Col. 2 ... 4 And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words. 5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.
6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:7 Rooted and built up in him, (In what God has said about the matter) and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

I Thess 4 ... 3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; 5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter:because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. 7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. 8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

Recently I cancelled the lawn care service I have used for the past two years.  I found some of their work troublesome to me and I did point out what I wanted but they never managed to do what I wanted on a consistent basis.  So I gave them sufficient time and then just quietly paid my final bill and discontinued the service with them.

I hired a married couple to do the lawn.  I had been paying $35 per service.  She said they could try that but I didn't want to take advantage of them financially.  I called her and told her I can pay more if I need to do so.  The $35 is what I had been paying but there is no way I would want to take advantage of them in any way.  She said this is very unusual.  She was delighted over my unwillingness to take advantage.  She said to let her do the work for a couple of weeks and see how much time it take.  She said the yard was in very poor condition and it took them much more time to do the work the first time.  She said maybe the previous people hadn't done the work in a few weeks and this was the reason it needed so much attention.  I told her they had cut the yard 6 days ago.  It was just that their yard work was so bad!

(Notice in I Thess. 4: 6 ...
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter:)

==========

I Tim. 4 ... 1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Col. 2 ...
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ (The Word). 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
 
20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men? 23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

==========

There was a time, a long time ago, that a woman took on her own health and provision by working out what she needed in vitamins.  She studied vitamins by her own wisdom and began taking a handful every morning.

After  she met me and I questioned this, she stopped but was very afraid in stopping.

Then one day she realized she hadn't had a cold in about 2 years!

Vitamins is one thing doctor asked me ... "Do you take vitamins." ... I replied.  "No."  Doctor didn't say any more about this.

Does God speak of vitamins in Bible?  I want my house build on Bible for it is truth and it will free me from various bondages of men who base their thinking on wisdom of men.

====

When my dad was very sick in hospital, I visited him and he said, "What I'd really like is some fried chicken."  I went out immediately and bought some and took it in and he ate it and said it taste so good.  Doctor had him on salt free diet.  The next day doctor came in to examine him and said, "I think you need some salt."  My dad's body had already told him this.

My dad went along with all these doctor ideas ... and then he died at the time appointed by God ...

Eccl. 3 ... 1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die;

========

I write this in detail so you can wake up if you desire to do so and think about what you are doing and consider is this really what God wants me to do, or is this just a futile plan of man and a bondage of man.

========

Concerning vegetables ... I do not plan to alter my life and go into a regimen thinking I have to have vegetables 4 days a week and such ... that is bondage which I believe man sets up and I'm declining that bondage just like I decline blood tests and screening for cancer.

I told that doctor yesterday if I do get cancer, I would just want him to get me needed pain medicine.  I wouldn't try to treat it anyway.  I am 78 years old.

I don't think I would need screening to tell me ... pain would tell me ... and if pain came and wouldn't go away in reasonable time, or if I couldn't tolerate the pain, I told doctor I would contact him immediately for pain control until I could die.

=======

The world stumbles about in their own wisdom.

But we have the wisdom from God.

But the world would try to impose upon us their thinking.

I don't debate such things with doctor and other worldly people.  How can they know what we know.

I just want to build my house on truth and truth is from God.

I told doctor if I eat or drink something and find it doesn't agree with me, I just don't eat that again or drink that again.

He said this is a very good way to go.

===========

We do have to reestablish everything with God through prayer and hearing what God would say as I have done in this example.

I am certainly not against medical doctors.  Jesus said it is not the well who need a doctor but the sick.  

Luke was a physician ... and called "beloved physician" in Bible.

I appreciate the fact that we have hospitals we can go to when we cannot take care of ourselves due to accident or illness.

I just want to keep myself free from needless bondages and activities of man and build my life on what God says to me about that which is currently affecting me.  And it takes work to do this and each of us must decide for ourselves the way we want to go on this present earth while we live here.