Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reporting what I hear from God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

One of the main responsibilities I have is to report to the church anything I hear from the Spirit of God.  Such things can be very freeing ... and/or very instructive ... so I try to report all things to you, to the church.

In the United States, this is football season.  Usually when Notre Dame (a Catholic school) plays football, I will not watch them because I am so much against the Catholic church doctrines.

Recently they were playing a close game and I heard something I knew to be from God.  "It doesn't matter if they win or if they lose.  The Catholic church will be destroyed either way."

"That's right," I responded. The Catholic church (like all churches) will be judged by the Bible and all things not true to Bible will be destroyed "in the fire" of the day of judgment and nothing and no one will be able to put out that fire of destruction of evil doctrines that oppose God.  The Bible will rule all.  No one will escape the judgment of the Word of God which is totally just.

==========

Truth from God frees us.

I had this current house where I live built 11-years-ago.  In one bath there is a sink with tropical scene and many colors.  One time a woman "uncharitably" told me the contractor got the wall paint off color when he built the house.  I normally do not think of this subject but recently I was in that bath and remembered what this woman said about the wall paint color being "wrong".

Later I was asking God about this and I heard ... "Go look at the sink."  I went immediately and looked and realized there are many colors in that sink and the contractor matched the wall with one of the lighter colors.

The statement made by that woman was not a true statement.

This freed me from something that happened years ago.

==========

God is truth and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth ... and often truth sets us free ...

It is the mercy of God that we are in no way burdened needlessly.

==========

Sometimes we are held captive to worldly sayings for decades and even have pride in those sayings.

Recently God freed me from a pride of Texas ... which I have carried around since the 1950's.

It is an irrational pride ... pride of the state ... pride of the flag of Texas ... even delighting in the shape of the State of Texas.

Irrational!

All of a sudden, it hit me that I don't want this ... "My kingdom is not of this world."  Jn. 18 ... That is truth and I do not want to live in delusions.

I just gave it up ... and when (or if) it tries to return I just state the truth:  "My kingdom is not of this world."

Setting yourself to agree with scripture is freedom!