Thursday, October 29, 2015

How is this justice?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Heb. 10 ... 16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

How is this justice? As I was asking this question to God, I heard, "It is mercy."

Think about yourself when God "saved" you ... was it justice or mercy.

I know in my case it was certainly not justice for I was terrible.  It was mercy of God. 

God says ... Romans 9 ... I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

When we think of forgiving someone, that person may not deserve to be forgiven.  That may not seem like "justice" to forgive that person.  It may just be mercy extended on our part toward that person and like God as HE had mercy on us. 

Justice can sometimes be a very hard yoke for us as we hold out for justice in relationships.

Charity is mercy ... 

I Cor. 13 ... 8 Charity never faileth: