Sunday, October 4, 2015

Free from the blood of others when share as led by the Holy Spirit

Pam Padgett ... teacher

Several weeks ago I shared how I had been led to leave the Catholic church and various doctrines that are not according to the Bible  (writing titled:  Led to leave the Catholic church as incorrect doctrines were revealed).  

Over the years I've shared much of this with my parents at various times.  But as I was writing this out, I thought of them and wanted to share this with them. 

When I prayed asking God about this, I was reminded of not having their blood on my hands ...

Ezekiel 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. 18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

In the new testament Paul also spoke of being free of the blood of others ... 

Acts 20:26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Regardless of what my parents might do or not do with this writing, I sent it to my parents because I believe this is what God wanted me to do, I want them to have the information I have been given in this, and I don't want to have the blood of my parents on my hands.

They did not mention this writing during the one time we spoke on the phone since then.  Yet I am very glad to have sent this to them, knowing it will accomplish God's purpose since I believe God led me to send it, and that I have not withheld anything from them, which frees me from their blood.

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.