Monday, October 5, 2015

Ways which be in Christ

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul spoke of his ways "which be in Christ" which he taught the church everywhere he went.  I Cor. 4:17

From the time I was born again, God taught me to do the following:

Joshua 1:8 ... 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein:for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

God taught me to take various scriptures and look up key words in dictionary and think on what those words, instructions, mean in my life ... and to keep those scriptures in front of me until I am given the strength to do what the scripture is telling me ... reconstructing my way on this earth by the scripture.

And this is what I have taught in all these churches and still teach.

Do this daily, and you will get where God wants you to be daily ... and you will prosper and have good success.

==========

Taking thoughts captive:  

From the beginning, God taught me to take thoughts captive to bring those thoughts into the obedience of Christ, the Word, just as the apostle Paul said to do.

II Cor. 10 ... 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

We prove all things by the Word of God.  If the concept is opposite to the Word of God it is antichrist.  

==========

Edify yourselves daily in scripture:

Take verse.
Look up key words in dictionary.
Structure & restructure your life and your way by that scripture.
Do what that scripture says.
Keep on doing it.

If you find your faith in God slipping, return to the word of God on the matter at hand and build yourself up again in God's word.