Saturday, October 3, 2015

Because we set our love upon God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 91 ... 

14 Because he hath set his love upon ME, therefore will I deliver him:I will set him on high, because he hath known MY name. (The Word)
15 He shall call upon ME, and I will answer him:
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him,
and shew him my salvation.


We set our love upon God each time we turn to a scripture and do that scripture.

Jesus says:  Set your way daily in HIS way, seeking God for what you are to do today, taking no thought for tomorrow, and all these things you need will be added unto you.  Instead of planning to get what you want on this earth seek HIS way and choose to go in HIS way.  Make that your daily life.  Mt. 6

When we set our love upon what HE says, and do that, we set our love upon God.

Jesus says (through HIS apostle Paul):  If you have food and clothing be content.  Don't try to get more on this earth. For when you seek earthly riches you can fall into many temptations and trouble yourself and others around you and some even leave the faith when they do that.  I Tim. 6

Instead set your goal daily to do the will of God and follow God's will ... and all these things will be added unto you.  (Mt. 6)

We set our love on God each time we choose to do a scripture