Thursday, October 22, 2015

All things spoken by Jesus are spoken so we can overcome the tribulations of this present world

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently, I had very strange dream but I believe it does show us some things.

First, two women were very angry with me.  They were working very hard to clean the inside of a fireplace and one woman said I was to blame for the mess because I had left the butter out of the refrigerator.

Irrational thinking ... blaming me

==========

I was paired to play bridge with someone.  I felt so sorry for her because I can't remember how to play bridge.

Pressure put upon me

==========

Then I was to play in golf tournament.  Our group was to tee off first.

People were making us late.  It would delay tournament.  They would all be angry at us.

==========

When we got to the first tee, I noticed I had no shoes, only socks ... this would be very difficult

==========

Then I had only 3 clubs in bag ... again very difficult

==========

The first 4 holes were par 3, short holes.  The first hole was an highly elevated tee box, maybe 50 ft high.  Much climbing required to even get to the tee box.  Difficult climbing.

==========

I decided to use putter.  Shot hit rock slope atop green.  Seemed unsatisfactory.

==========

All over course much climbing ... physically demanding and difficult

==========

People angry everywhere

==========

I awoke thinking this is the way it really is in the world.

And I was reminded of following:

Jesus said:  33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation:but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.  Jn. 16

==============

The morning after that dream, I looked at the parts of the dream and thought about Jn. 16:33 ...

I looked up definitions of key words from Jn. 16:33 and was amazed at how much the key words in the definitions fit that dream.

Notice in the dream, I highlighted various words in bold print:  
- irrationally blaming me,
- pressure put upon me,
- angry at me,
- very difficult,
- again ... very difficult,
- then again ... very difficult,

- difficult climbing ... I thought of how the world has many achievements which are very difficult as we "climb up the ladder" of life, in jobs and in school and such ...


- unsatisfactory... all types of obstacles happen in world and changes made by man which causes us to often have "unsatisfactory" results until we go to God and hear from Him and make proper adjustments based on what God shows us to do.


- physically demanding and difficult ... that set up by the world often causes us hardship


People angry everywhere

============

This fits the dictionary definition of the word "tribulation" perfectly ...

- effort or exertion made to do something
- worry or inconvenience 
- unsatisfactory things set up
- situation where they blame you
- distressed & anxious
- public unrest or disorder
- disturbing, difficult

Jesus says ...
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.  Jn. 16

All things in Bible spoken to us are to give us peace in the midst of the tribulations of this present life.

When we focus daily on scriptures such as "My kingdom is not of this world" (Jn. 18), we overcome through HIM.

If we think our kingdom is of this world, we are going to have much tribulation while we are in this world as we try to fix things and correct things ... all these things we see here will be destroyed in the fire!  II Peter 3 ... So why are we trying to make our kingdom of this world anyway?

By setting out to find a scripture daily, and by thinking on that scripture and applying that scripture to our lives daily, we overcome here on this present earth through that Word, through Jesus.

And remember Jesus also said ...


John 14:6  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.

Jesus the Word ... this is the way to "the Father" ... as we find "the Word" daily, we seek HIS righteousness through "the Word" and we go to "the Father" by "the Word", by HIM, "the Word".

The Word is the ONLY way to the Father, says Jesus

Peace is in "the Word" ... tribulation is in "the world" ... We overcome the world through "the Word."

Seek the Word daily ... think on the Word daily ... do the Word daily ...

The Word is great treasure for us!