Sunday, October 25, 2015

From the time we are born, garbage of human thinking goes into us ... be transformed from ideas of man by the Word of God which is truth

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Romans 12 ... 2 And be not conformed to this world:but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,

From the time we are born, garbage begins going into us ... and now through TV, secular books, people, garbage goes into us ... unless we are renewing our mind to the Word of God.  That transforms us from the worldly thinking on the matters at hand.

Garbage in ... then garbage out of our own mouths, unless we take action against garbage ...

Mt. 12 ... 33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt:for the tree is known by his fruit. 34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things:and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Paul talked about when he was child he spake childish things ... I Cor. 13 ... 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child:but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

And we know the works of the flesh are hatred, revenge, pride, beating other people, adultery and such ... so it is everywhere ... and the flesh delights in this. (Gal. 5)

Paul said:  I Cor. 9 ... 24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection:lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

All this is one reason I find that writing "Building my house on the Word of God", to be so helpful and comforting.  I read that writing over and over and am comforted.  I keep reprinting that writing.  It is like a framework for the building of my house.  I want solid foundation and frame.  And it really comforts me every time I read it.  I keep it printed and on the tray on my wheelchair and I take it out and read it again and again, sometimes several times daily.

I don't know if it means this much to you, but if not I think you are really missing something.

I will gladly reprint that writing at this time:

==========

Building your house on the Word of God    

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul said:  7 But refuse profane (secular) and old wives 'fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.  I Tim. 4


During the time when I would go to lunch with that Catholic woman, she would frequently state some superstition as fact.

I would counter by saying:  "That's not in the Bible."  (Showing the Bible is that which I build my house on.  It is a foundation that is sound and true.  I do not want to build on anything that is not in the Bible.)

She would become angry and say, "I know that ..."  (but she didn't know that for she was filled with superstition, often religious superstition and that is what she believed.)

Paul warned Timothy not to take in "profane" things (secular things) nor "old wives tales" (fables).

Many untrue things are out there.  Refuse them, says Paul.

Many times I "reject" profane sayings, saying of man based on their own wisdom and superstitions.

Often I cry out at the TV:  "That's not true ..."  (rejecting what they say)

And I do the same thing with people when they speak worldly wisdoms and superstitions of man... "That's not true ..."  (rejecting these profane concepts)

Ephesians 4:21 If so be that ye have heard HIM, and have been taught by HIM, as the truth is in Jesus:  (The WORD is truth.)

We can build our house on the wisdom of this world ... or we can build on what the Bible says.

Preventive medicine?

Luke 5:31... And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. 

Bodily exercise? 

I Timothy 4:8 ... For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Planning for future? 

Matthew 6:33 ... But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 6:34 ... Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Trusting in man? 

Philippians 3:3 ...For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus (The Word), and have no confidence in the flesh.

Psalm 118:8  ...  It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Psalm 146 ... 3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth;
in that very day his thoughts perish.
 

5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help,
whose hope is in the Lord his God:
6 Which made heaven, and earth,
the sea, and all that therein is:
which keepeth truth for ever: 


Success in life?

Joshua 1:8 ... This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1 ... 1 Blessed is the man
that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


==========

John 18 ... My kingdom is not of this world.

Col. 3 ...   1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

==========

These are truths from God which I am trying to build my house on, rejecting profane (secular) sayings of man.  

But it takes work to live in these truths from God.  Man is always trying to get us to accept sayings of man, profane (worldly) sayings, secular sayings and live by them.  But I want to build my house on what God says.  I see that as safe.

Mt. 7 ... Jesus says ...

 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not:for it was founded upon a rock. 

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell:and great was the fall of it.