Friday, October 30, 2015

Great dividends by meditating daily in the Word and by doing that instruction in our lives

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I talked to Barbara Preston twice recently and am so happy to report I didn't have to correct her in any way.  She is taking care of herself now by daily meditating on scripture.  That makes all the difference.  Now I will be able to call her again.  I really missed getting to do that.

When our "fellowship" is with the Father, we have fellowship one with another.

I Jn. 1 ... 3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us:and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

When we judge ourselves by the word of God and make appropriate corrections to our lives, "we will not be judged" 

I Cor. 11 ... 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

If you have to correct a person each time you hear that person speak (or you are troubled by remembrance of that person's words), then you can know that person is not judging himself and is not in proper fellowship with God and therefore that person will end up being a thorn to us and we will have to correct that person constantly.  When this is the case and I'm always have to correct a person who says he is Christian, I just withdraw and refrain from speaking to that person knowing I will have to continually bring correction.  He becomes as a thorn or thistle by his words.

But when we correct ourselves by the Word of God, we will not be a thorn to other Christians.

==========

Concerning Barbara, it is interesting that she heard, concerning meditating in scripture, "This isn't doing any good."

I called her to report the evidence that the meditating is doing good is the fact that we could freely talk and not once did I have to correct her.

======

Antichrist ... "This isn't doing any good"

Christ ... Joshua 1 ... 7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee:turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein:for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 9 Have not I commanded thee?

Antichrist sends thoughts opposite to way of God.

Flesh also thinks opposite to way of God ...

Flesh:  goes by feelings / emotions

vs. Spirit which operates by faith not by sight ... faith in what God has said.  Focus on what God has said about the issue.  Believe what God has said instead of believing your feelings or emotions.  Choose to believe God.

Must learn to keep focus on that which God has said and not on what we see or feel.

=================

Recently on TV I heard a young man say, "It is human nature to seek revenge."

That is correct.

Human nature is to hate, to compete to beat others, and such.

Human nature is the natural man that each of us are born with ...

The flesh.

Gal. 5 ... 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like:of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
 

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance:against such there is no law.

As we meditate in the scriptures daily and do these scriptures diligently, we walk in the spirit and not in what our own flesh wants to do.  For the scriptures are stronger than our flesh and if we really want to go in the way of the scriptures and we keep the scripture before us day and night, eventually that Word from that scripture will plant in our heart and rise up in our life just like a seed of a flower rises up to produce a beautiful flower.  We water that seed and care for it and it produces the flower.  We have to keep the weeds away which would choke that seed to death.  But if we do this it will flower.

And the Word is the same way. 

We have to labor to enter into God's rest.  Heb. 3 & Heb. 4

Our labor is meditating in the scripture and doing the instruction and rejecting the ways opposite to the scripture.

Recently I was speaking to Pam Padgett about some pain in my leg.  I said something about the weather causing the pain.  Then I realized that is not in the Bible.  So I retracted my thinking.  If it is in the Bible I want to accept the truth.  If it is not in Bible it may be a doctrine of man and I want to set such aside and not build my house on that doctrine, old wife's tale.

I want to go forward firmly building on what is in the Bible and by judging what I say and correcting myself by what comes from my mouth.

Finding a Bible verse daily and meditating daily on that verse pays very big dividends and is the way to God for the Word is Jesus and Jesus is the Word and no man comes to God but by the Word.

Jn. 14 ... 6 Jesus saith unto him, I (the Word) am the way, the truth, and the life:no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.