Thursday, October 15, 2015

God's mercies daily

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Daily God pours out mercies on us, HIS children ... We are helped in a multitude of ways ...

Recently I was replacing a small tote bag.  The zipper had broken on the old bag.  I found a bag similar to the old bag and bought it.  There was only one problem.  The carry handle on the new bag was much thinner and more flimsy than the handle on the old bag.

A day or so after I purchased the new bag, the idea came to me to take both bags to the alteration shop and to have them switch the handle which is simply stitched onto the outside of the canvas of the bag.

I knew it was God who gave me this idea to help me, not wanting me to be troubled needlessly even in this small matter.

==========

At Walmart last week, I was talking to a woman who was purchasing dog food.  Her daughter came up rolling a cart which held two small boys, about 2 or 3 years old.  This woman said these were foster children.  I felt an immediate pity for those 2 children.  They had no mother or father to love them and care for them.  I was overwhelmed with pity. The woman said their mother abandoned them.  I knew these foster parents were paid money from government to keep them.  I was still very sad for the boys.

The day after this, I realized the mother cared enough about them to give birth to them, to carry them inside her for 9 months, to give them life.  So she wasn't totally careless.  This helped me to think this way.  I know it was God who caused me to see this.

==========

God is always helping us ...

Psalm 136

O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good:
for His mercy endureth for ever.
2 O give thanks unto the God of gods:
for His mercy endureth for ever.