Sunday, June 23, 2019

Must never forget that our salvation is in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God guides us daily by The Holy Spirit of Jesus who reminds us of scripture, dreams, and concepts as we make decisions of this life.

We must continually trust in God rather than depending on that which we do of ourselves.

Here is a warning which I wrote to our little church group:

==============================================

June 21, 2019

Which ever way he can, the devil will try to destroy us.

But at all times, with all devil tries, God's spirit is stronger than devil.

Greater is HE that is in you ...  (I John 4:4)

Always know God keeps us on HIS road by HIS Spirit.

I think the lists of scriptures are beneficial if used the right way.

But we trust in God ... we simply stabilize ourselves in those lists of scripture.

But can't we see it is the Holy Spirit that keeps us with God in the times of our temptations?

Relax and just enjoy the scriptures but trust in God and pay attention to the Holy Spirit always.

If we trust in our reading of the list of scripture, and one day we fail to read that list, then the devil will quickly jump in and try to condemn us.

Any way we go, the devil looks for opportunity to condemn us.

So don't be taken in.

Relax and enjoy the Word of God. 


***

The list of scriptures we are now publishing daily, are there to help us ... but they do not save us ... we are not saved by our own works ... we are saved by God as HE reminds us of the way to go in the issues of this life.

Relax and trust in God ... but while we are relaxed in God, we are still attentive to the things brought to our attention by God, by the Holy Spirit of Jesus, who dwells in us and brings to our mind the things of God to show us the will of God for us at that specific moment in time.

Jesus says:

John 14:26    But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13     Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

I Corinthians 2:10-14    for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.  For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.


***

There are various ways to be destroyed:

*  One woman heard the way to go by the Spirit of God ... then "she" thought of another way and chose to go that way ... choosing ways of devil and her own flesh and rejecting the way of God ... 

She did this over and over.  When I spoke with her about the way of God in her decisions, she would say, "I thought of that." ... but she chose the other way.

She ended up becoming a "railer."  (a person who speaks out in bitterness and vehemence over past trespasses which she perceived done to her, rather than forgiving that person she thought to have trespassed against her ... continuing to follow the wrong spirit ...)

*  Another woman tried so hard to be the church ... but her trying was her flesh, not the Spirit.  I was terrified when she tried to use scripture.  I warned her constantly, for 39 years.  Finally she walked away from me and told me she didn't want to talk to me about spiritual things.  At that point, I was freed!

*  My cousin, who is now 96-years-old, has gone to the same church group since being taken there as a baby.  She has trusted in the same church doctrine for all these years.  She has grown more and more fearful and weaker and weaker spiritually, telling her troubles to humans, expressing her fears to humans ... over and over.  

Instead she should be doing this:

Philippians 4:6-7    Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


(By their fruits you will know them.)

Matthew 7:16-20  Jesus says:    Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.


***  

The only way any of us are saved is by hearing from God by HIS Spirit and by following the Spirit of God in all things.


***

Are you born again?

If so, think on how you were born again.

In 1975, God spoke to me by HIS Spirit and said:  "Joan ... You know all those mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

"Sins!" I cried out shocked!

It was the Spirit of God who spoke this to me.  I was changed instantly.  I thought I was a Christian at that time because I did what the church I was attending said to do. I went forward and was baptized, immersed in water.

But when God spoke to me, almost 20 years after I was baptized in water, then I was truly born again, made into a new creation, given the Spirit of God to live in me and guide me and teach me. 

Galatians 3:2-3   This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?  Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

(Are we made perfect by that which we do?  or by that which God does?)

Though we read Bible or the list of scriptures I publish, are we made perfect by our reading these?  Or are we made perfect daily by God through HIS Spirit as HE reminds us of the way to go as we deal with things of this life?  

(Even as I read the list of scriptures we publish, often the Spirit of God will call to my memory a concept or another scripture to show me the way to go or to confirm the way I am going.)

Therefore, read the scriptures, but trust in God!



*****