Thursday, June 13, 2019

Submit yourselves ...


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

On 6-11-2019, the following came to my mind:  "Submit yourselves …"

I knew there are several scriptures telling us this so I looked up these scriptures and put them into a writing.  I also told the readers to copy these scriptures and keep them before themselves that night.

I did this.

When I went to bed it paid very big dividends.

Ephesians 5:21   Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

"in the fear of God" … to me means you do this because God said to do it.

I was certainly willing to do this … but HOW?  

I was immediately reminded of two women in our little church group who have caused trouble.

"How do I submit myself to them?"  I asked God.  

I'm sure I said to God, "I don't know how to do this?  Please teach me."

Immediately upon praying this, I felt great peace and went on to sleep for the night.

***

The next morning, I knew to write to these 2 women with copy to all our small church group.

I wrote the following letter … and as I wrote I realized to submit myself to these two women meant to write and address the issue.  To keep silent would be to resist submitting myself to their issue.

Here is the letter:

6-12-2019

To Sandra and Barbara
Copies to our church group

Last night I did what I said to do on yesterday's blog ... I kept the scriptures before me on "submit yourself" and it paid off instantly ...

I felt immediate change in me over problem concerning Barbara and Sandra.

I didn't do anything. It just broke up.

===

Sandra:   I think you did right thing by walking away. I think you did right thing by throwing grievances away. For they are garbage. The burden of me was not what you should have been doing. Especially with physical problem which I think you had at that time.

A problem: You say things and later declare you didn't say that. It could be blood sugar. Betsy said this happened to her dad.

I have physical problem which blurs my vision especially when I've done several hours writing starring into laptop. I can hardly see when that happens. Also I could be affected by allergies. Food often helps. I know how you feel. I don't want to go to doctor with my problem. I don't want to go through their experiments. I just eat something and lie down awhile.

Sandra, I think Betsy told me you were going to have to have operation and you didn't know whether to go to Houston or have it in Lubbock. Do you recall saying that? That's a point I would like to clear up so we can go forward.

=====

Barbara:   You once realized devils were rising up in you to influence you...that is what is happening with you.

They strike at me strongly and they try to influence you against me.

Can't you hear your voice change?  I can. And you become implacable and even irrational when a devil rises up.

I don't know if you recognize this now. I think it would help you to control them if you did.
You seem to recognize them in dealing with your husband, and with him you work to control them ... but not with me.

You have to get over this fixation about prophet.

I really don't think I care ...

Devil cares

At this point in time it wouldn't work anyway

I do believe you have word of wisdom /word of knowledge and I would like to hear that...often it is manifested simply as impressions ... could be helpful to us ...

=====

We in the church must endeavour to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace and we can do this only by openness.

To submit to one another ... I asked God how I am to do that with you, Barbara ... and with you, Sandra. And I realize I submit to you by addressing the issue as I am doing now.
To ignore a problem is opposite to submitting.

You both ignored my emails yesterday.

This will tear church apart.

We can't go forward that way.


====

We also submit one to another by taking problem to God in prayer.

Also we have to operate in 1 John 1:7 ... If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another

If we withdraw ourselves from the other for fear of trouble, we then walk in darkness and that won't work

The only way is to go forward is truth of God, openness, godly fellowship

For when foot is angry with another part of body and tries to ignore that part, it won't work.

Peace, without spot, and blameless is only way to live.

I hope you can see this and agree to do this.

Otherwise how can you be the church?

Joan

***

Scriptures:

* Ephesians 5:21  Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

* Colossians 3:18   Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

* Hebrews 3:17  Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

* James 4:7  Submit yourselves therefore to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

* I Peter 2:13-14  Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

* I Peter 5:5  Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

***

Copy these scriptures and keep them before you day and night to allow these instructions to sink into your heart that you may later bear fruit. We build a deep root system in scripture this way.

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.


*****