Thursday, June 13, 2019

* Refuse to allow devils, or other humans, or your own thinking, to steal that Word God has spoken to you.


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul says:

Galatians 1:6-10    I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.


For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

(gospel means:  God's story … that word given to you by God.)


***

In the Old Testament, there is a remarkable example, of God giving an assignment and instruction to a young prophet.

This young prophet did very well in delivering the message to the king and in following the instruction given to him by God.

I Kings 13:7-10    And the king said unto the man of God, Come home with me, and refresh thyself, and I will give thee a reward.

And the man of God said unto the king, If thou wilt give me half thine house, I will not go in with thee, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place:

For so was it charged me by the word of the Lord, saying, Eat no bread, nor drink water, nor turn again by the same way that thou camest. 


So he went another way, and returned not by the way that he came to Bethel.


***

The instruction given by God in this case was really very simple.

*  Eat no bread, nor drink water

*  nor turn again by the same way that thou camest.

It is so simple we often think we wouldn't need to review that instruction.

But look what happened.


***

I Kings 13:11-19    Now there dwelt an old prophet in Bethel; and his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Bethel: the words which he had spoken unto the king, them they told also to their father.

And their father said unto them, What way went he? For his sons had seen what way the man of God went, which came from Judah.

And he said unto his sons, Saddle me the ass. So they saddled him the ass: and he rode thereon,

And went after the man of God, and found him sitting under an oak: and he said unto him, Art thou the man of God that camest from Judah? And he said, I am.

Then he (the old prophet) said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread.

And he (the young prophet) said, I may not return with thee, nor go in with thee: neither will I eat bread nor drink water with thee in this place: For it was said to me by the word of the Lord, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest.

He
(the old prophet) said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the Lord, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him. 


So he (the young prophet) went back with him, and did eat bread in his house, and drank water.  

(In doing this, the young prophet cast aside the word of God given to him.)


***

The prophet allowed another prophet to pull him off of the word of God.

I have had people to try to pull me off the word God gave me many times.  I've had people in authority tell me opposite to that which God has told me to do.

God told me in prophecy:  "I have called you and set you in the body of Christ as an apostle."

After that, God taught me by the scripture to show me what apostles do in the church.

Multiple people in authority, pastors and elders, have said to me, "You can't be an apostle as a woman.  You can be a prophet but not an apostle (not instruction in Bible)."

But God had shown me the example in Bible of Deborah, a woman, who judged Israel.

Judges 4:5    And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

Though Deborah was a prophet, she was also a judge (there are no apostles in OT) … and God had shown me one of the primary things done by apostles was to judge the church concerning doctrines.

Here, in Deborah, I see a woman judging the nation of Israel.

So I believed God showed me a woman could be an apostle.

Concerning apostles judging the church and establishing church rulings, God took me to Acts 15.

A question arose in the church.  Did the Gentiles have to be circumcised.  The apostles and elders met to discuss this matter.  And after much discussing and disputing, the apostle James rendered the decision which ruled the church.

Acts 15:13-19    And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for HIS name.

And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom MY name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Known unto God are all His works from the beginning of the world.


Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:


***

I saw apostles in a role similar to justices of the United States Supreme Court, as a case arises in the church and the apostles rule on the issue by the Holy Spirit and the Holy Scriptures.

I kept the many scriptures shown me by God before me day and night for many months, allowing myself to believe what these scriptures say and to be ruled by the Word given me by God.

So when pastors and elders and others attacked me for doing the work which I believed to be of God in the NT church, I was able to stand and continue in the work because those scriptures and words given me by God ruled over all the opposition. 

If we do not keep what God says before us, we will likely go under and give up the word of God and the way of God.

So it is up to each of us to build a deep root system whereby the Word in us can grow and bear fruit.

***

Mark 4:14-20    The sower soweth the word. 

15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.  

16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended. 

18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

20 And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

We cultivate the ground by keeping specific scriptures before us day and night and allowing those scriptures into our hearts so the scriptures can rise up in us and bear that good fruit in a timely way.


***

Back to the story of the young prophet who disobeyed the Word of God in order to follow the old prophet …

I Kings 13:20-26    And it came to pass, as they (the young prophet & the old prophet) sat at the table, that the word of the Lord came unto the prophet that brought him back:

And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Forasmuch as thou hast disobeyed the mouth of the Lord, and hast not kept the commandment which the Lord thy God commanded thee, But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which the Lord did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers.

And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back.

And when he
(the young prophet) was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.

And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase: and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet dwelt.

And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the Lord: therefore the Lord hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake unto him.



***

I Kings 13:27-31  And he (the old prophet) spake to his sons, saying, Saddle me the ass. And they saddled him.

And he (the old prophet) went and found his (the young prophet's) carcase cast in the way, and the ass and the lion standing by the carcase: the lion had not eaten the carcase, nor torn the ass.

And the prophet took up the carcase of the man of God, and laid it upon the ass, and brought it back: and the old prophet came to the city, to mourn and to bury him.

And he laid his carcase in his own grave; and they mourned over him, saying, Alas, my brother!

And it came to pass, after he had buried him, that he spake to his sons, saying, When I am dead, then bury me in the sepulchre wherein the man of God is buried; lay my bones beside his bones:

(If God has given you a word, don't turn from that Word.)


***

Now exercise yourself:

Go back to the first writing and copy all those scripture which tell us to submit ourselves.

Pray, asking God what it means to "submit".

Keep these scriptures before you day and night.  Let them go into your heart.  Let the scriptures rise in you doing the work.

Add other scriptures to these scriptures and allow more scriptures into your way of life.

And you will get stronger in God and you will begin to drive out devils.

And you will develop into champions in things of God.

If you keep  doing this the remainder of your life, then when Jesus returns for the church, you will likely be one of those taken out by Jesus before the wrath of God and the end of this world comes.

I Thessalonians 4:13-18    But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep (dead), that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent
(precede/go before) them which are asleep (dead)


For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

***

If you are ready living in peace, without spot and blameless ... II Peter 3:14 ... you will be taken out before the great tribulation and the wrath of God comes on this earth.







*****