Friday, June 14, 2019

* If God has given you a word, don't turn from that word.


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

Here is a word God has given to each person in the church.

II Peter 3:14    be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

***

I live in the home of Pam Padgett, our church group.

I've been here 3 1/2 months and both of us live in peace.

There are some individuals who say they are the church but immediately there is a troubling when they write or speak.

I was reading Philippians 1:3   Paul says:  I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,

This is definitely the case with Pam Padgett.  I thank God every time I think of her.

But there are some who come among us as the church who trouble us each time we hear them speak.  There is no way we can genuinely thank God when we recall these people.  When we think of them we are troubled.  So we cannot live in peace with them.  We can try to make ourselves live in peace, but it won't work.

The reason this works with Pam is we are the same spirit … the Holy Spirit.

So it is very easy.

***

Some of you married unbelievers before you were born again and you have a problem.  But here is the Bible instruction on that situation.

I Corinthians 7:12-15       But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.


But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: 

but God hath called us to peace.

If the unbelieving mate is unhappy in the situation … always complaining, especially as you try to follow God … let the unbeliever depart.

***

There is a woman who came into our little church group 39 years ago.   She was a constant source of trouble, bringing her trouble to us.  She was not made better by us.  She finally departed from us in December, 2018.  It was such a relief to me.

Then the door was opened for her to come back to our group.  Immediately she brought her troubles into our group.

When that is the case, the whole church group is troubled.  Peace is gone.  

I heard this word concerning her.  "A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump."  (I Corinthians 5:6-8)

Maybe it will help her to go to a medical doctor.  She can't keep her thoughts straight.  She shakes badly and twice I saw her stumble as she tried to walk across the floor.  Something is wrong with her physically. (I told her this when I saw her shake and stumble, approximately November, 2018) 

I told her it is very clear that I cannot help her nor can she read the Bible correctly.  Her help is not in us.  And I suggested she go to a medical doctor and see if she can get help.  (So far as I know, she did nothing when I told her this the first time.)

If something does not work … it does not work.  When that is the case, we have to do another thing.

But some people fail to recognize this.  They just keep trying something even when there is no help for them.

You'd think there would be help in Bible.  Usually there is.

Let me give you this example:  

I fell and broke hip and left hand on December 6, 2019.  I had major surgery on December 10.  I was in rehabilitation hospital for the next 2 1/2 months. They were having to give me drugs for pain.  I lost all taste for food and could not eat.   During that time I could not read Bible or anything else.  I did what I could do, and that was to watch TV, mostly old comedies on TV Land.  I did no writing during that period.  I was not able.

When I was able, after February 24, 2019, I resumed Bible and writing exhortations on blog.

God certainly sustained me during this medical time, although I could not read Bible or anything else.

Even during pre-surgery, I was hearing hymns in my mind. 


***

Concerning the troubling woman in our church group, Sandra … Here are some letters sent to Sandra and sent to our little church group.   Also there is a second woman, Barbara, who brought severe criticisms of me and the way I do the work of the ministry.  She has chosen not to respond.  By her silence, she cuts herself off from me and our group. 

6-13-2019
To our church group
From:  Joan Boney

It really doesn't work to consider either Barbara or Sandra as part of the church.  Both cause trouble at this point.

I was in
Philippians 1:3    I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. 

I certainly can and do operate in this scripture with Pam.  She is a godly woman and she is the church.

You cannot make someone the church when that person is eaten with devils as Barbara … or when that person constantly torments the church when she speaks as does Sandra.

I was thankful when Sandra was gone (December 2019 through early June 2019) because I no longer had to think of her and wrestle (with no benefit to her)… it just wastes me.

Barbara has become so irrational, still attacking me.

I suggest we remove both of them, Barbara and Sandra, from our church list.

If you send email to "the church", I am asking you to consider omitting both Barbara and Sandra from the email. We do not want to make either one feel comfortable. If they feel uncomfortable, perhaps some good can come to them, although I'm afraid Barbara has rejected the Holy Spirit too many times and I think she has been turned over to devils the way the devils reign over her.

We need to put them, Barbara and Sandra, away, and if possible go forward in peace... As Peter said to do. II Peter 3:14

Please consider this.

Joan 

*** 

Response from Pam Padgett
To our little church group
6-13-2019 

After reading this email, I told Joan how helpful it was to me, for more than once this morning I had the thought "Is there something I can do to help Barbara? Something I can say or do?" 

Reading what Joan sent here, I see there is nothing any of us can do to help Barbara or Sandra.

And very importantly, this frees each of us to move forward. 

I was also glad to read what Joan sent to Sandra, recommending she go to a medical doctor. 

Sandra very obviously has some kind of medical problem(s). 

The last time I saw her, which was at the end of December, 2018, she looked extremely pale and frail, as though she could easily be blown over physically. 

Perhaps she can be helped medically in some way. 

==

As Joan and I were talking about how the turmoil brought to us by Barbara and Sandra negatively affects all of us and removes peace from us, the Holy Spirit reminded Joan that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.  

I Corinthians 5:6-8     Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us.

Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.  

Galatians 5:9    A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

== 

We can only move forward in peace with those who are walking in light, led by the Holy Spirit. 

Earlier today I was thinking of how easily Joan and I live in the same house. Joan has been here almost 4 months, and it seems better for me than when I lived alone. 

This seemed impossible to imagine before Joan moved here, and I was quite concerned

I have lived alone for so long. Could this possibly work out?  

But I talked with God about my concerns and was comforted by scripture HE gave me …  

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of MY righteousness.



Hebrews 13:5 ... for HE hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 

When there is a problem, which isn't very often, we each turn to God and HE works it out, changing our thinking or correcting us, as HE wills. 

But this is possible only because we have and try to follow the same Spirit. 


*** 

Email to Sandra
From Joan Boney
cc: Our little church group


June 13, 2019

Sandra: I know I can't help you with your mind and the confusion you live in. I don't think the scriptures help you either. Hard to say that but there is no change in you.

I will suggest you go to medical doctor and see if blood test shows anything. Maybe MD could help you.



I know you want to be the church, but I don't think you are. You bring too much confusion to the church.

There was peace when you were not here.

I want to return to that peace.

I don't want you to be deceived in thinking things are OK. They are not OK.
 

If there is any help at all "in me", it is in telling you to consider getting medical opinion concerning the confusion of mind and the inability to recall that which you have said. 

It has been going on with you for a long time and has surfaced long before the "operation" story. 

You should be able to recall telling Betsy that story. I believe Betsy's witness that you told her these things. It should concern you that you cannot remember. That is sign of a problem.

Maybe you can get help but not from me.


I hope you can get help somewhere. I believe I would try medical if I were you.

Concerning eye problem I'm having. I took allergy pill yesterday and no eye problem. I took another allergy pill today, no eye problem.

If you can control the situation that is one thing. But you can't control your situation. So that should tell you to go another way for help.

We can't continue to "treat" your problem since it is not working and will only consume us to try. And even then it could keep you from getting the help you need.

I want to say "good luck" in resolving this issue. I really think it is medical.

Please don't try to explain by response … such just gets more confused and I need to go forward in the work I do.


I strongly tell you I think you will only deceive yourself by scripture. This hasn't worked for you for 40 years and the same problem, perhaps worse now, exists in you.

Joan

***

We can't allow the whole church group to be destroyed … and in this case it can happen by one or two persons.

II Peter 3:14    be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.


*****