Monday, June 17, 2019

* God speaks through dreams and visions and prophesy


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

Acts 2:17-18   And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of MY Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

And on my servants and on MY handmaidens I will pour out in those days of MY Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

We have examples of this in New Testament in Bible, and I have several personal examples I have witnessed through the past 40 years.

Often God will remind me of dreams, visions, and prophesy as I am going through a battle.  And there are many battles as people and devils, and our own flesh tries to convince us of something opposite to that which God has told us.

When we write out these things God has told us and called to our mind and view them, we see God's word means more than scripture.  God speaks His Word to us through dreams, visions, and prophesy as well as scriptures.  The important thing is not the source by which God's word came but God's word itself.

As we keep scripture before us day and night, we should also reflect on prophesy, visions, dreams … for it is the Word of God that we need from these.  And we need to think on that Word of God.


***


Prophesy: (used in spiritual warfare in battles in June, 2019)

*  Pastor speaking from pulpit at the church I was attending said:  "Joan is not called as a teacher.  She is a prophet."

(The man who taught our Bible class was very excited over this word.  He said, "That's it!  A prophet."   He had often started to announce to his class that I was a "teacher", but he always had a check in his spirit.  I'd never told anyone at that church that I was an apostle/prophet.)

***

* A woman who was big-time teacher on radio, said to me:  "Joan … I have a word for you … God says HE will give you a mouth and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to gainsay nor resist."  Luke 21:15   

(Later she turned into one of my adversaries.)


***

A woman said to me:  "I don't know how I know this, but God is going to mightily use you.  You will have to stay very close to HIM."

(Stay close to the Word of God by the Spirit of God.)


***

Many times at various church meetings, I was told:  "We know the hand of God is strongly upon you."

(When the fruit comes forth on the tree, you recognize the tree.  When the spiritual gifts keep coming forth you recognize the calling of God on that person.)


***

*  1977 … a prophecy over me …

God says to me:  "I have called you and set you in the body of Christ as an apostle."

"Apostle?"  I cried out.  "What's an apostle?"

I was very shocked.

I had no idea what an apostle in NT church did.  I didn't know anyone, in that church group which I attended at that time, who was an apostle.  We did have prophets, evangelist, pastors, teachers in the church I attended at that time, but no one was ever brought forth as an apostle at that church group.  

I asked one of the elder/teachers, "Who is an apostle at this church?"  He didn't know.  

I asked him, "What do apostles do in the church?"  He couldn't tell me.

So God had to teach me what apostles do in the NT church.

God took me to Acts 15, where a question arose in the church concerning doctrine.

*  Did the Gentiles who believed in Christ have to be circumcised?

The apostles and elders came together to debate this issue.  It was hotly contended.

Acts 15:7    And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up,

Peter gave his witness, stating they did not have to be circumcised since now we believe in Jesus by faith.

Acts 15:12-13    Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:


James brought forth scripture on the matter and reviewed what Peter had said and how that fit the scriptures.  Then James rendered the "sentence" on the matter.

I saw this as being like the justices of the Supreme Court of the United States.  They come together to consider the case before them.  They reviewed the law books. (We present Bible as called to our attention by the Holy Spirit concerning the case before us.)  And one judge rendered the "sentence" (verdict) to rule in the matter.

Unfortunately we do not have the option of apostles today coming together, for mostly people in churches do not even know who the apostles are at the churches.


God showed me that I have been given anointing as an apostle.  Therefore that anointing by God makes scripture clear to me as God wills.  And I do speak about doctrine and try to bring the church back to what the Bible says concerning such matters as divorce/remarriage, homosexuals, drunkards and such.  When the issue arises over doctrine, apostles speak.  This is one of the main roles of NT apostle.

And that is very much needed in today's church where scriptures are so often eliminated in part so other doctrines can come into the church group … this is the end time apostasy Paul spoke of in II Thessalonians 2.

3-4 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Churches would "fall away" from scripture.

This allows the antichrist, opposite to Christ, to move into the church and change doctrine making it opposite to scripture.

And this would happen in the church itself … in the temple of God.

(I've gone to each minister when I've seen that minister pervert scripture, but I've never seen any minister show shame over that which he spoke, nor has any minister repented.  I'm not even sure they can repent after they step into apostasy.)

Here is one scripture that is removed constantly.  I've never heard this in any church I have attended.

Matthew 5:32 … whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Jesus says:  The man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Is that what they teach at your church?

This is stated multiple times in the NT.

Why isn't this scripture upheld in the church?

The church fell away from that scripture and ceased speaking that scripture or explained that scripture away to allow men to freely marry divorced women and to allow divorced women in the church to remarry … and also to get more people to attend their church group … for if they taught this scripture, both men and women would leave that church and go to another church where men were approved to marry the divorced woman and divorced women were approved to remarry.

They also eliminated the following "commandment" of the Lord for the church.

I Corinthians 7:10-11    And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:  But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.


***

That which restrains antichrist is the scripture.  Remove portions of the scripture and set up another doctrine and antichrist (spirit in men) will move into the churches.

Thus says the apostle Paul …

Acts 20:25-30    And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which HE hath purchased with HIS own blood.

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

As long as Paul (an apostle) was among them, they couldn't change the doctrine.  Paul wouldn't allow it.  Paul kept order in the doctrines of the church.  But as soon as Paul was gone, he knew the doctrines would be changed and men would bring "perverse things" into the church and teach those for doctrine.

(The work you see me do in this writing is the work of an apostle.  If a tree bears apples we call that tree an apple tree.)


***

What about Paul?  Could Paul be an apostle?  Paul never walked with Jesus when Jesus was on the earth.  How could Paul be an apostle?

The apostle Paul is an example of one of the apostles given by Jesus to the church after Jesus' resurrection.  Paul was not like Peter and the other apostles for Paul was persecuting the church at the time Peter was preaching Jesus.  Paul didn't walk on this earth with Jesus, when Jesus walked on this earth, as Peter did.

When Peter gave the qualifications needed to fill the place of Judas as apostle, Peter said:

Acts 1:21-22    Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of His resurrection.

Paul didn't meet these apostle qualifications.  Yet we all know Paul was an apostle.  How can this be?

(In Paul's day, some thought Paul could not be an apostle.  We see this in the following scriptures.)

Paul says:

I Corinthians 9:2    If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

II Corinthians 11:5   For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

Acts 26:19   Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:


Regardless of what people of his day thought, Paul was going to do the work of apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God.

And in the first of many of his epistles, Paul identified himself to the church as "an apostle."

Galatians 1:1   Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

Romans 1:1   Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

I Corinthians 1:1   Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,

II Corinthians 1:1   Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia:

Ephesians 1:1   Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 1:1    Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,

I Timothy 1:1    Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

II Timothy 1:1   Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus, 

Titus 1:1    Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Paul did not deny the heavenly calling upon his life though no doubt in Paul's day there were those in the church who were offended by Paul's declaration of himself as an apostle.


***

So where did Paul fit?  He did not walk with Jesus when Jesus was on the earth as did Peter and the other apostles.

How could Paul be an apostle?

Paul was not one of the 12 apostles but Paul was one of the first of the NT apostles appointed by Jesus after Jesus was resurrected.

This is Ephesians 4:8-12, one of the ministry gifts given to the church after Jesus arose.

Ephesians 4:8-12   When HE (Jesus) ascended up on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 

(Now that HE ascended, what is it but that HE also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? HE that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that HE might fill all things.)

And HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:



***

During the years,  many have stood up against my being an apostle.  Some say there are no apostles in the church today, failing to see Ephesians 4:8-11.  

Some say a woman couldn't be an apostle.  But God had shown me Deborah who judged Israel.  And God showed me apostles judge the churches on doctrines of Christ and Bible.  So I clung to that which God had shown me.

Concerning Deborah … 
Judges 4:4-5   And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.
There are no apostles in OT, but the prophets often did the work assigned to NT apostles as they ruled over matters in the congregation
***

To keep deep rooted and fight against the attacks that came through people and devils, I often copied these scriptures and kept them before me day and night as we are told to do in the following.

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

I do not believe I could have done the work of the calling on my life without keeping these confirming scriptures before me day and night.   

Also I paid attention to the prophecies that were spoken over me and the dreams God gave me.


***

* By HIS Spirit, God said to me in 1982 …

"The foundation is laid.  Now we're really going to move."

I was on radio from coast to coast in USA and relatively well known in ministry at that time.

Then God said to me:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

A few days after this, God showed me sins being committed by big-time TV ministers:  Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, Kenneth Copeland

When I could not get a message to these men, I gave the message of the sins on my radio broadcasts and in my meetings, naming the specific ministers by name and citing the sin.  This caused the message to get to these men.

For me this was a time of considerable persecution from the church people who followed these men.

But God sustained me with HIS Word.


***

Revelation 12:12   Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

***

I very seriously tell you to build up scripture in your hearts against or during the day of battle.

I have scriptures presented in this writing which God has given me to fight current battles. I have copied on paper these scriptures and I keep them by my bedside and review nightly … and I often take these pages of scripture with me when I go out in my car and I read various scriptures while I wait in my car or wait in lines at the store.  Make opportunities to review those scripture given by the Spirit of God to you.  (Of course you can also use my scriptures if you want to do so.)


***

Scriptures: (used in June, 2019, for spiritual warfare battles)

I Peter 5:8-9   Be sober (clear minded), be vigilant (watchful and persistent); because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

***

Ephesians 6:12   For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

***

Isaiah 54:15  Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by ME: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of ME, saith the Lord.

***

Joshua 1:9   Have not I commanded thee

(With this, I think upon the dreams, visions, prophecies, and scriptures given me.)

***

Matthew 28:20 Jesus says:  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.


*****