Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Submit yourselves to the power of God, to one another, wives to husbands, to the powers appointed by God.


Joan Boney … apostle/prophet

The morning of June 11, 2019, I had the following brought to my attention:  Submit yourselves …

Scriptures:

Ephesians 5:21    Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Colossians 3:18   Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Hebrews 3:17   Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

James 4:7   Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I Peter 2:13-14   Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;  Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

I Peter 5:5   Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.



***

Also I was reminded of the apostle Paul saying of himself the following:

II Corinthians 11:5   For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

Paul likely had people who thought he was not equal to Peter and the others.

I feel same way:  I know I'm not behind Paul in knowledge and understanding for it is God who gives us that for the church.


*****